Fucking Nu-metal

Originally posted by cool74
Screw you guys, all against Linkin Park. Evidently you didn't hear their new album yet. At one point it sounds like Cradle of Filth. Its awesome and there is no rap in it. The Reanimation really sucked and they used that to by themselves some time to make a new album with all new shit. Now I dont like Linkin Park like they are one of my favorite bands or anything, but their new CD is pretty good. Download the song: Somewhere I Belong . Korn is an awesome band too and I cant say anything bad about them. Their old album was great and their new album is not as heavy but its good too. When you listen to music, you should at least know what they are saying in the song instead of looking the lyrics of because all they do is ramble and mumble. Anyone can do that so I dont think that is really talented. I listen to metal but not the shit that you cant understand, there is no point to that.

:lol: No wonder why Metal heads don't like nu-metal listeners :lol:

you guys just don't like it because you haven't listen to it and think it's cool to hate just so you can look cool.

LINKIN PARK RULEZ

:rolleyes:

Lincoln Park can eat my shit, and if you dont agree with me then I'll kill you!!
Fuck the numetal bands, fuck them all!!
I love hearing you dumbasses say that you like Korn and other shit like that. "oh they arent my favorite band but they rule" shut the fuck up and die!! you make me want to choke on my own vomit and shit myself.
I would listen to some shitty ass emo before I listened to that shit. FUCK NUMETAL!!

Originally posted by Darthlardo
Lincoln Park can eat my shit, and if you dont agree with me then I'll kill you!!
Fuck the numetal bands, fuck them all!!
I love hearing you dumbasses say that you like Korn and other shit like that. "oh they arent my favorite band but they rule" shut the fuck up and die!! you make me want to choke on my own vomit and shit myself.
I would listen to some shitty ass emo before I listened to that shit. FUCK NUMETAL!!
Right on! Korn sucks bigtime, and so does Linkin Park. All nu-metal bands suck, except for Hatebreed.

Originally posted by Polyeidus
Most of you guys probably like this nu-metal, but are afraid to admit it...

:lol:
I admitted I like Hatebreed, but that is honestly the only nu-metal band I like. I really can't stand Korn, System Of A Down, Popa Roach, Linking Park, etc..

Originally posted by Life Sucks
I admitted I like Hatebreed, but that is honestly the only nu-metal band I like. I really can't stand Korn, System Of A Down, Popa Roach, Linking Park, etc..
Hatebreed isn't nu-metal. Not yet anyway.

New Metal is Black Label Society, Killswitch Engage and others like that.

Nu Metal is Mudvayne, Slipknot because fo their sound.

KsE sounds NOTHING like Mudvayne or Slipknot. Take a look at their newest CD,and then judge for yourself.

At a first listen, Killswitch can be seen as nu-metal. But if you listen to them enough, they are much more talented, aside from a lack of soloing. So yeah, they sound like hardcore. But actually they don't cause of some of the choruses and singing, it's confusing. I guess you really can't put KsE in any solid category.

Originally posted by Aggressor
I fucking despise Nu-metal, to think that they have taken the word Metal and asociated it with that kind of music!!!!!
Metal and Nu-metal does not have ANYTHING whatsoever in common, ok they both have guitars, a bass and drums, but then you could say that some pop bands have things in common with Metal.
I say kill all Nu-metal posers and hang their heads upon a stick!

Originally posted by Aggressor
Maybe so, but sill, Nu-metal isnt Metal, its just a heavier kind of pop.
And it sucks like hell, I fucking hate it!!!

And what even more annoys me is that people acctually think that that shit is Metal.

dude, i must admit that you are really wise! i could'nt have ageed more fully to anything!

Haha...everything in nu-metal is spelled wrong, including nu-metal. Limp Bizkit---->Limp Biscuit, Korn--->Corn, Linkin Park--->Lincoln Park. They're too stupid to spell anything right.

Join my English Metal class and I'll teach how how to correct all of these and more Nu-metal names! 1-800-FUCKNU.