Fucking Nu-metal

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Agreed, I have been listening to The Greyest of Blues Skies a pretty good bit lately. The first song I heard was "Above" from "Tip" a few years ago and really liked it. I moved away from listening to most nu-metalish stuff but can still appreciate them. I definitely don't classify them as nu-metal. Who cares, though? It's good music regardless of any classification it's given.

Totally agree with you on that doesn't mean it sucks because it's labelled Nu-Metal... that you have to find out by yourself.

My fav song on Tip has to be quicksand it really rocks, and on Bluest of Grey Skies, Sick of it All, Suffocate, First Time, Stay and Drown.

nickelback, theory of a deadman and Default on the other hand (all canadian bands by the way) really blow, they sound way to much the same and are not original... doesn't matter id they are classified as Nu-Metal or not

I fucking despise Nu-metal, to think that they have taken the word Metal and asociated it with that kind of music!!!!!
Metal and Nu-metal does not have ANYTHING whatsoever in common, ok they both have guitars, a bass and drums, but then you could say that some pop bands have things in common with Metal.
I say kill all Nu-metal posers and hang their heads upon a stick!

Originally posted by Aggressor
I fucking despise Nu-metal, to think that they have taken the word Metal and asociated it with that kind of music!!!!!
Metal and Nu-metal does not have ANYTHING whatsoever in common, ok they both have guitars, a bass and drums, but then you could say that some pop bands have things in common with Metal.
I say kill all Nu-metal posers and hang their heads upon a stick!

see thats what i don't get. people call a band like killswitch engage nu-metal. yet you say that metal and nu-metal have nothing in common. I will agree that some nu-metal bands don't, but nu-metal is too broad of a catagory.

Maybe so, but still Nu-metal, isnt Metal!
Its just a little heavier pop, I honeslty didnt think I would find anyone who acctually liked Nu-metal in here...

Maybe so, but sill, Nu-metal isnt Metal, its just a heavier kind of pop.
And it sucks like hell, I fucking hate it!!!

And what even more annoys me is that people acctually think that that shit is Metal.

Nu metal is as beautiful as my cock that sucks and is sucked by my girlfriend who is ravished by my dog.... Yeah, the two just can be compared.

Mudvayne and System of a Down are 2 great bands no matter what anybody says. I used to like Slipknot but I think they suck now. Mudvayne and System of a Down are the 2 bands out the genre i really enjoy.

Whats wrong with you fucks? "oh I dont think nu-metal is all that bad, I actually kinda like it" You stupid fucks, why and how could you like that shit, shit. I turn on the radio and hear all this shit music, ass music, and more shit music, what the hell is going on. Im about to fucking snap. I feel like cutting my ears off and sticking sharp sticks up there so I cant be fed all of this shitty music. And I dont wanna hear some ass saying "oh Darth calm down nu-metal is great, you should enjoy it and play with yourself while you listen to Linkin Park (I wouldnt mind taking my katana and killing those fucks) and you just respect the music and just.....aaaaahhhhhh fuck!!

Originally posted by Darthlardo
Whats wrong with you fucks? "oh I dont think nu-metal is all that bad, I actually kinda like it" You stupid fucks, why and how could you like that shit, shit. I turn on the radio and hear all this shit music, ass music, and more shit music, what the hell is going on. Im about to fucking snap. I feel like cutting my ears off and sticking sharp sticks up there so I cant be fed all of this shitty music. And I dont wanna hear some ass saying "oh Darth calm down nu-metal is great, you should enjoy it and play with yourself while you listen to Linkin Park (I wouldnt mind taking my katana and killing those fucks) and you just respect the music and just.....aaaaahhhhhh fuck!!

:lol: My point exactly mate :)

And another thing I dont really see what people do here if they are into nu-metal...this is a Metal board dammit

Originally posted by Aggressor
Maybe so, but sill, Nu-metal isnt Metal, its just a heavier kind of pop.
And it sucks like hell, I fucking hate it!!!

And what even more annoys me is that people acctually think that that shit is Metal.

Well.. I woundn't call Slipknot heavy pop.. They are pretty heavy.. Black Sabbath...it's metal...but it's not really that hard ..not harder than Slipknot..

LMFAO @ Darth....BAHAHAHA

That's hilarious. Yeah dude, new metal is shit mostly, I could never see myself returning to the spectrum and feeding my head that BULLSHIT! After you go to the dark side of metal, you will never leave. HAIL THE DARK ERA OF METAL!

Fuck yeah I rule. and numetal can eat my shit!!!
Give me death metal, black metal, power metal, and or heavy metal.....or just give me DEATH!!

cant stand this shit music on the radio, tv, fucking chatrooms with kids having Slipknot9877 as a fucking screen name. fuck that dumbass kid and fuck every single person he knows, all his family members, pets, and friends. they can all die in a pit of fire. And fuck everyone that doesnt agree with me. HAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking rule this shitty planet I RULE HAHAHAHA

Screw you guys, all against Linkin Park. Evidently you didn't hear their new album yet. At one point it sounds like Cradle of Filth. Its awesome and there is no rap in it. The Reanimation really sucked and they used that to by themselves some time to make a new album with all new shit. Now I dont like Linkin Park like they are one of my favorite bands or anything, but their new CD is pretty good. Download the song: Somewhere I Belong . Korn is an awesome band too and I cant say anything bad about them. Their old album was great and their new album is not as heavy but its good too. When you listen to music, you should at least know what they are saying in the song instead of looking the lyrics of because all they do is ramble and mumble. Anyone can do that so I dont think that is really talented. I listen to metal but not the shit that you cant understand, there is no point to that.

Fav Bands:
Iced Earth
Anathema
Soilwork
Slipknot
Spiritfall
Megadeth
Spineshank
Children of Bodom
Korn
Kittie
Fear Factory
Living Sacrifice
Pillar
Kamelot
40 Below Summer
Bad Luck 13
Project 86
Tool
Stone Sour
American Head Charge
Dismember
In Flames
Sevendust
Ill Nino
Disturbed
Creed
Marilyn Manson
Opeth
Coal Chamber
Dry Kill Logic
Static-X
Pitchshifter
MushroomHead

Originally posted by cool74

Fav Bands:
Iced Earth
Anathema
Soilwork
Slipknot
Spiritfall
Megadeth
Spineshank
Children of Bodom
Korn
Kittie
Fear Factory
Living Sacrifice
Pillar
Kamelot
40 Below Summer
Bad Luck 13
Project 86
Tool
Stone Sour
American Head Charge
Dismember
In Flames
Sevendust
Ill Nino
Disturbed
Creed
Marilyn Manson

No offence dude, but your taste in music must be the worst one on this board...
The only remotely good band I can find in your list is Children of Bodom, and they are starting to get pretty boring nowadays.

You probaly never heard of all of them and you dont have good taste for music. If you want to look at talent, I dont think some of the extremely heavy metal bands that growl just about are talented. And if you want to hear some talented guitar, listen to Al Di meola - Race with the Devil on Spanish Highway.