Full Album sets by bands

Sure, to a certain degree.

But MACABRE is huge in the Joliet area, and DAHMER is a genre defining album. Exceptions can always be made! Also, MACABRE would do things draw-wise for the fest that few other midwest DM bands could.

Anyhow, I just find DAHMER to be a flawless album that would be a blast to hear live in its entirety.

Is it really a genre defining album? It's cool and unique but I don't think it was influential.

What??????????????????????????????????????

THE SKULL is NOT a fan fav of TROUBLE?????

Maybe you should see a TROUBLE show and see how the crowd reacts before making such statements.

dont need to fall asleep.

you dont hear anyone asking anyone to get the Skull to play thier album. Domt most people who plan on seeing them play go to hear Trouble songs?

Is it really a genre defining album? It's cool and unique but I don't think it was influential.

I have never heard a DM band THAT melodically combine pop sensibility with death metal. Sure, they began it a bit with SInister Slaughter, but I think perfected with with Dahmer.

I am in NO way a DM expert, so there could be others who have done this.

Holy Fuck, Traveller live would be absolutely amazing. Slough Feg would be amazing alone.

Anyways, I'd love to hear Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead played, but Tim's voice is too fucked apparently. All of Attacker - "Battle at Helms Deep" would be amazing and I know that Attacker are still around. They just got a new vocalist IIRC.

Quicksand Dream should reform and play "Aelin - A Story About Destiny" in full, but Backlund is too busy with his doom project Mortalicum.