funny pictures thread!

memes-best.jpg

memes-this-shouldnt-happen.jpg

^On tests for school when you have choices to make for an answer, teachers rarely put the same answer a lot of times in a row. And so the guy thinks he has one of the answers wrong

lol actually, on a true or false exam, if you didn't study, the best thing you can do is to go TRUE on every question, the statistics say you should probably get, most of the time, more than half of the answers correct :)

holy shit, haha, you have some serious issues with muslim inmigrants :lol: I do have some muslims friends at the sfi but just a few, at my class there are people from germany, england, australia, trinidad and tobago, sierra leona, argentina, russia, canada, romania, USA, india, ecuador, bolivia, peru, israel and some others random countries... I think there is one guy from palestina that is muslim :)

holy shit, haha, you have some serious issues with muslim inmigrants :lol: I do have some muslims friends at the sfi but just a few, at my class there are people from germany, england, australia, trinidad and tobago, sierra leona, argentina, russia, canada, romania, USA, india, ecuador, bolivia, peru, israel and some others random countries... I think there is one guy from palestina that is muslim :)

Makes me wonder what those people from all those countries are doing in Sweden

I'm just saying that immigrants who won't get into the language and culture can GTFO, which is soooo racist (only in sweden) :)

Honestly, I don't think it's racist at all - it's my opinion as well. I mean, they gotta fucking do something instead of live on our tax money. Such fucking assholes :lol: