funny pictures thread!

obviously braille
memes-if-you-were-born-deaf.jpg

memes-picards-swag.jpg

koma-comic-strip-dbz-miami.jpg

I'm just saying that immigrants who won't get into the language and culture can GTFO, which is soooo racist (only in sweden) :)

Believe me it's not only Sweden.

A Somalian arrives in Australia as a new immigrant. He stops the first
person he sees walking down the street and says........

'Thank you Mr. Australian for letting me in this country, giving me
housing, money for food, free medical care, free education and no taxes!'

The passer by says, 'You are mistaken, I am Afghani!'

The man goes on and encounters another passer by. 'Thank you for having
such a beautiful country here in Australia!'

The person says, 'I not Australian, me Iraqi!'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes
his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful Australia!'

That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Pakistan , I am not from
Australia!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an Australian?' She says,
'No, I am from India !'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Australians?'

The Indian lady checks her watch and says .....'Probably at work'

633999053870705810-MuslimKidsTheblowupsofast.jpg

s

I'm just saying that immigrants who won't get into the language and culture can GTFO, which is soooo racist (only in sweden) :)

yeah, this :) i don't understand why you would move to another country by your own choice and not try to integrate yourself into that society

I don't quite blend in with the culture/society here. How about that? Language, sure, because that makes communication easier. I don't see what anyone's problem with immigrants could be, as far as they work and earn their own money. And they mind their own business, not bothering anyone else in any way on purpose.

I don't quite blend in with the culture/society here. How about that? Language, sure, because that makes communication easier. I don't see what anyone's problem with immigrants could be, as far as they work and earn their own money. And they mind their own business, not bothering anyone else in any way on purpose.

you don't really understand :p

lots of people come here, don't learn the language, don't work and live on welfare instead, and then demand laws to be changed etc so that they better suit their culture/religion

this isn't true for everyone of course, but it ruins for the people who actually try their best to contribute to the society they live in