funny pictures thread!

defending themselves? did you see the video? the fukken idiot smacked the girl in the face, a cop MUST avoid any kind of behavior that can incite violence, now analize the scene, a crowded place where the situation demands to preserve calm, two cops that looked strong enough to take down a girl without making such a mess, why he slapped her? in such adrenalinic moment the obvious reaction of the girl is to defend herself and a cop knows that, the cop did nothing but provoque the arrest, police in the US has been incresing their violence to a point were they're being violent with the people instead of the opposite, as would be the usual situation... it seems you don't know the definition of a police state, militarized police means everyone is a potential threat to the state, everyone is a potential criminal and under that circumstances they just justify whatever behavior they have, that's facism, you should read more instead of justify such an idiot, I like cops when they serve the people, which is their job, this isn't the case obviously.

so you would say this was correct also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBZfZnhL7pY

but hey, you can always say moronic thing, like that inmigrant stuff you guys were talking before, funny it's the governments the ones that bring those inmigrants without having enough resources to locate them properly and teach them how things work, did I say for every refugee the gov gets some money to cover all the spendings these people might create? but what if governments just don't care about that because while people fight with themselves instead of focusing of who's creating such situation, they privatize education, water, electricity and such companies owned once by the state with the subsequent deterioration of the quality of the product, since it's no more in public hands, a private owner will always try to save money for its own good... oh well, I guess I can write lots and lots but you'll still thing this is good, good luck when someone of yer family gets home after being beaten by some cops for whatever reason.

I didn't even read that

yeah see i agree, in the heat of that moment it got out of control.

but i think when your stuck in a loud bar/whatever, with someone whos probably deserved to be arrested, your trying to get a handle on this drunk/beligerent person while remaining calm, all the while some bitch is in your face like yelling and carrying on grabbing you and shit, you probably deserve to get taken down.

violence only begets more violence and so on, but......i don't know, if it were me, i probably would have allowed myself to be arrested, if i am guilty im guilty, if i am innocant i will have my day in court. but if i start to struggle and grab onto officers.......im gonna get arrested for resisting arrest :p. its like if i fight people, eventually one of them is gonna beat the shit out of me.

i agree with you that the violence in the US is increasing, and i think thats due partly to ignorance/immaturity. and of course i certainly am not condoning violence...or maybe i am haha

but none of this shit is funny :lol:

That neither

^:kickass:

who did most of these today? :lol:
memes-hear-tv-show-return-from-break.jpg

memes-foul-bachelor-frog-pants.jpg

memes-bowls-are-dirty-glass-of-cereal.jpg

memes-foul-bachelor-frog-recipe.jpg