funny pictures thread!

You get both good and bad cops but if you give them attitude it only gets worse. I've managed to handle every situation with them without fuss.

Same with fighting, I've been in the presence of people trying to pick a fight and luckily have managed to avoid starting anything, you just have to be cool.

Also, don't call a cop 'papi'.

s

Last edited by a moderator:
demotivpic1903whoisbara.jpg

lolz

I know the guy said No at first but fuck me who would have think the cop would kick the living shit out of him (there are pics and the case is on court right now), that's ridiculous and correct me if I'm wrong, out of procedure, the guy was filming, not pointing a gun at the cop, when he said later it was actually his property then the cop should have asked for an ID, not taking him down when he was screaming it was his property, if that's the normal US police procedure then it is indeed a police state... the guy said he was filming the faces of the kids that got arrested in front of his house in case his neighbors wanted to use it for whatever reason, those kids broke in his neighbor's house... now, co-operate? I can co-operate giving you my ID and answering a question that what I'm doing or whatever but a cop can't arrest you just because you "resist to be arrested", that was the cop defence ffs! that's idiotic and to justify such behaviour is just outrageous... and that takes me to the second point, that "whoever said something..." I guess it was me but it wasn't that what I said... I said when police do their job properly I'm with them no questions ask, you know the deal, to serve and to protect, but here it seems these people need someone else to protect them from the cops, regular people, is not like these are gang members or whatever... my uncle is a cop and I'm damn proud he's one impeccable officer, not like these abusive freaks with a badge... of course not all the cops are like these, but look for info about these kind of cases and you'll see there are many now, all over the US and even in some other countries like the UK... here in sweden, a couple of months ago, a girl and some friends were shooting some stuff for the tv in the centre of stockholm, then a cop in plain clothes came and asked what was she doing, she said she was just shooting some stuff, the guy told her to stop and when she said No, she wasn't doing anything wrong the cop hitted her in the face, and as usual, nothing happened to the cop, then again, police state.

omg, use punctuation and the enter button every 3-5 sentences

I think the funniest thing is that there's no corpse, I mean, there is one but it's supposed to be at the bottom of the sea or something, we must believe they say the truth... aha... ahaha... aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

fu obama :)

didn't you say to me yesterday that you were too cool and you had better things to do to waste yer time watching documentaries that actually talk about this stuff? ¬¬