funny pictures thread!

2011-05-02-Pick-Up-Artist.png

you don't need to be a political expert to see what's wrong with the global situation, the fact that some people are more informed than others doesn't makes them political experts but I do get why those others feel idiotic :) to know something's happening and not doin' anything about it is far more ridiculous than any conspiracy "theory" you like to dismiss without even study it first :)

you don't need to be a political expert to see what's wrong with the global situation, the fact that some people are more informed than others doesn't makes them political experts but I do get why those others feel idiotic :) to know something's happening and not doin' anything about it is far more ridiculous than any conspiracy "theory" you like to dismiss without even study it first :)

Oh I've listened to far to many of these theories in depth, have watched countless documentaries on them, listened to their apostles spew forth the word (Listen to Alex Jones for two days and tell me everything he claims to be actually works with his previous declarations) and have even read a few books addressing a variety of theories. It comes down to that ultimately there is always at least 3 sides to the statements, each one claiming to have all the facts when in all reality they all are spin masters. Next to NOONE leading these movements can agree with each other because they are all spinning in their own separate direction to appease their own needs.

There are points made on all the fronts I can agree with to an extent, but to let them spoon feed you THEIR take on things as fact and refer to it as educating yourself on the issues is just as bad if not worse than the popular medias corruption and twists.

well, here we are talking about one issue only, if you are going to talk about planet x or the hollow earth or whatever you'll obviously end up with a shitload of theories, some of them really twisted... in the end is up to you to believe or not but even then is imperative to question authority, cause that's the only way to keep it on a leash and avoid such things as a fascist state, examples are many, not only in europe but south america, asia and africa... now, osama's deal, the most wanted man in the world, the government didn't really give a single prove he did what they said he did besides a few random homemade videos, some of them proved to be fake even, everybody thought he was dead because the white house said that time ago, then obama's reputation goes down the drain and suddenly osama's back, the gov. killed him, but instead of make everything by the book, take his body and make a public analysis of it to confirm it was him, just like they did with saddam... bleh! they buried him in the sea before 24h... and you expect people not to doubt? what's the theory really? this is happening right in front of us, to dismiss it just because the gov. says so is like the cancer of the soul... followers, not leaders at war.

well, here we are talking about one issue only, if you are going to talk about planet x or the hollow earth or whatever you'll obviously end up with a shitload of theories, some of them really twisted... in the end is up to you to believe or not but even then is imperative to question authority, cause that's the only way to keep it on a leash and avoid such things as a fascist state, examples are many, not only in europe but south america, asia and africa... now, osama's deal, the most wanted man in the world, the government didn't really give a single prove he did what they said he did besides a few random homemade videos, some of them proved to be fake even, everybody thought he was dead because the white house said that time ago, then obama's reputation goes down the drain and suddenly osama's back, the gov. killed him, but instead of make everything by the book, take his body and make a public analysis of it to confirm it was him, just like they did with saddam... bleh! they buried him in the sea before 24h... and you expect people not to doubt? what's the theory really? this is happening right in front of us, to dismiss it just because the gov. says so is like the cancer of the soul... followers, not leaders at war.

I'm 110% for questioning everything, not just authority. I'm sorry but no matter how they handled the corpse there would be people immediately screaming accusations. Believe his alive, believe he is dead, or believe he has been dead for a long time. It really doesn't mean much to me either which way. His death holds little significance objectively, but is fairly important psychologically. It does nothing to my views on Obama and his fecked up attempts and inability to execute on the very few good premises he did offer.

:lol: political debate

wait that isnt a funny picture :S

lol also, osama dead, who gives a shit. 9/11 was 10 years ago and now mostly serves to annoy me once a year when there is nothing on tv but memorials for something that happened when i was in grade 8.
way to go US, took you 10 years to find one man and "bring him to justice", the rest of the world is like oh lol we thought you gave up

I'm 110% for questioning everything, not just authority. I'm sorry but no matter how they handled the corpse there would be people immediately screaming accusations. Believe his alive, believe he is dead, or believe he has been dead for a long time. It really doesn't mean much to me either which way. His death holds little significance objectively, but is fairly important psychologically. It does nothing to my views on Obama and his fecked up attempts and inability to execute on the very few good premises he did offer.

Yeah people would've accused the government even if there was a dead body, but right now it's like 50% of the people I know who don't believe it, instead of like... 10%...

lol also, osama dead, who gives a shit. 9/11 was 10 years ago and now mostly serves to annoy me once a year when there is nothing on tv but memorials for something that happened when i was in grade 8.
way to go US, took you 10 years to find one man and "bring him to justice", the rest of the world is like oh lol we thought you gave up

Yeah! :lol: All Americans are like 'AMAGAD THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!' every time it is september 11th again, and I can't help but think that they should get fucken over it >_> But I guess it's just part of their stupid silly retarded patriotism.................