G3, Tx Chainsaw, and a Haul

I just saw the new TCM. I have to admit, it's pretty damn good. Of course, it's more graphic than the first. I kinda wished they hadn't used that one actor for the sheriff, though. Everyone knows him. I like unknowns to play in movies like this. Jessica was okay, though because she's the heroine. Anyway, they didn't tweak the main story very much and it had some pretty hairy shit in it. I think it was money well spent.

Psychonaut said:
I just saw the new TCM. I have to admit, it's pretty damn good. Of course, it's more graphic than the first. I kinda wished they hadn't used that one actor for the sheriff, though. Everyone knows him. I like unknowns to play in movies like this. Jessica was okay, though because she's the heroine. Anyway, they didn't tweak the main story very much and it had some pretty hairy shit in it. I think it was money well spent.
Didn't you think that guy that played the sheriff was damn good?

sixxswine said:
Didn't you think that guy that played the sheriff was damn good?
He did do a good job but then again, you know what you're getting as soon as you hear his voice. He even used a bit of his Full Metal Jacket role in the movie except the only jelly donut was that chicks brains. I think a creepier, more subdued sheriff would have been a better fit with the movie...