Game: ultimate non-metal band

marduk1507 said:
I love all the remaining artists/bands, but I dont like whats happening around PF now (and The Division Bell kinda sucked).

And The Final Cut was weak. And their live albums suck. And Roger Waters sucks big time. And his The Wall Live in Berlin was tremendously ridiculous.

They've sucked for the last 27 years. Still, everything they did up to The Wall was genius. However, I like the other bands more.

31 - Dead Can Dance
21 - Radiohead (+2)
18 - Nick Cave
31 - Pink Floyd
58 - Tool (-2)

I have recently learned to respect The wall in a way in which i had never respected an album. It's such a powerful piece of work, not only in the way it tells its story or in the brilliant social critique, but also in the power of each individual song. There are some songs on there which can really shatter my mood completely and put a new one there -- and no song had ever done that to me so effectively.

29 - Dead Can Dance (-2)
21 - Radiohead
20 - Nick Cave (+2)
31 - Pink Floyd
58 - Tool

for an answer that refused to be found... really

31 - Dead Can Dance
19 - Radiohead
20 - Nick Cave (+2)
31 - Pink Floyd (-2)
58 - Tool

33 - Dead Can Dance
17 - Radiohead
20 - Nick Cave
29 - Pink Floyd -2
60 - Tool +2

QRV said:
And The Final Cut was weak. And their live albums suck. And Roger Waters sucks big time. And his The Wall Live in Berlin was tremendously ridiculous.

They've sucked for the last 27 years. Still, everything they did up to The Wall was genius. However, I like the other bands more.

Yeah, I agree with you. I also like Momentary Lapse of Reason, but its nothing compared to the pre-Wall stuff.

30 - Dead Can Dance
21 - Radiohead (+2)
19 - Nick Cave
29 - Pink Floyd (-2)
60 - Tool