Gamers Thread

i can't imagine spore ever working on my piece of shit pc haha

i'm about to start replaying ff7 i think. also been playing monster rancher (MR2 in the US) on my ps1 emulator hahaha, what a classic.

I told some girl on my floor last night that I have GTA IV and she fell in love with me on the spot and has been randomly giving me long, drawn-out hugs ever since.

She also keeps talking about how we're going to cuddle and has been saying stuff about showing up while I'm taking a shower, etc, and I can't tell if she's joking or not. Anyway, she's pretty cute and has big boobs, so I have no objection.

:lol: first time history video games helped someone get laid.

when your alone in that dim room ,tell her your computer specs see what happens.

:lol: first time history video games helped someone get laid.

when your alone in that dim room ,tell her your computer specs see what happens.

"Your power supply is... so big..."
"Yeah, it's a 700 watter :cool:"

i can't imagine spore ever working on my piece of shit pc haha

i'm about to start replaying ff7 i think. also been playing monster rancher (MR2 in the US) on my ps1 emulator hahaha, what a classic.

It's procedurally generated, which means it works on a basic system of rules, and generates the game data accordingly. It won't need a good system, and it won't need (too) much memory.

Download the creature creator and see if that runs OK.

cool, i'll give that a go

and yeah the monster rancher tv series wasn't even one of the better pokemon rip offs (motherfucking digimon, who's with me?!), but the game was totally different and awesome

how can you emulate monster rancher?!? you cant find all your old ass rare PS1 games and summon new rare monsters with them :lol: best gaming idea ever.

Anyone else here getting NHL 09?

That Be A Pro Mode is going to be fucking awesome, pretty much as close as you'll ever get to make it to the NHL :p

I have an irrational hatred for sports games, probably because a). I don't like sports and because b). it's annoying that a "new" version comes out every year with almost nothing different. IMO it's kind of insulting to video game publishers and producers and designers that make games with actual thought that go into them. But this is just me.

I have an irrational hatred for sports games, probably because a). I don't like sports and because b). it's annoying that a "new" version comes out every year with almost nothing different. IMO it's kind of insulting to video game publishers and producers and designers that make games with actual thought that go into them. But this is just me.

Fair enough.

Nah, probably not.

edit: rly quick google search because I was curious about this as well lead me to this:

1. Go to shrine.
2. Say "yes."
3. When prompted to insert a new disk, press esc.
4. Unmount the image.
5. Insert a disk in a physical drive.
6. Go to File->Change Disk->CDROM.
7. Press 'x.'
8. After it has read the disk, open your drive and remove the disk.
9. Mount your Monster Rancher image again.
10. Go to File->Change Disk->CDROM
11. Press 'x' again and in a sec you'll have your new monster.

Also I own Monster Rancher Battle Card for PSX...sick game!