Gamers Thread

They're not "abnormal" really, I just don't like them and disagree with you. Don't feel like arguing it further, we've both made our points and we won't agree...not worth it.

Instead, talk about Spore.

@V5: Well, I can already get Spore illegally, since it seems to have leaked.A crack is yet to be released though. I'll probably download it first anyway to see what it's like.

Got it!

It's great, but runs slower than a legit version because of a lack of crack. No online support either.

Magiciso actually but yes. Needed a serial as well, that wasn't a big problem.

Very glad they didn't take out the tidal pool.

Even better, you can download massive creature packs (1000+) which are around 25mb... invaluable if you have a cracked version, meaning you won't encounter the same 50 creatures over and over, but also good for a legit version as it will lower the ratio of penis creatures to normal ones.

I shall look forward to conquering my first planet of cocks, nevertheless.

Anyhow, I don't feel like installing a thousand mods and besides, no mod will ever be as good as something the designers intended.
This just cracks me up. Those modders have more talent than anybody in Bethesda could possibly hope to have. Also, running lots of mods doesn't mess up the game. I have almost 150 and it works fine, even smoother than the original game, with better looking visuals, and interesting stories that destroy anything in the vanilla content.

Also, Yahtzee may be funny, but he has some of the most ignorant opinions I've ever heard.

all of these oblivion talk about it's faults reminds me of this:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/75-Oblivion
I love those. He's hilarious, if completely ridiculous.

This just cracks me up. Those modders have more talent than anybody in Bethesda could possibly hope to have. Also, running lots of mods doesn't mess up the game. I have almost 150 and it works fine, even smoother than the original game, with better looking visuals, and interesting stories that destroy anything in the vanilla content.
NO. :lol: Are you high?
Anyhow, I don't know what mods you're thinking of, but I've had ones that messed with my textures, slowed down performance, or flat out did nothing.
The stories, I agree, mostly because the story is the most generic fantasy plot I've ever encountered. The Morrowind storyline was much better because it had hardcore backstory and stuff and made you feel badass.

Also, Yahtzee may be funny, but he has some of the most ignorant opinions I've ever heard.
This.

I told some girl on my floor last night that I have GTA IV and she fell in love with me on the spot and has been randomly giving me long, drawn-out hugs ever since.

She also keeps talking about how we're going to cuddle and has been saying stuff about showing up while I'm taking a shower, etc, and I can't tell if she's joking or not. Anyway, she's pretty cute and has big boobs, so I have no objection.
That sounds really weird, and is the sort of thing that needs to happen to me more.
That sort of thing needs to happen to me period.
:lol: first time history video games helped someone get laid.
UPDATE: We had sex on Thursday night / Friday morning.

She missed class because of me :headbang:
when your alone in that dim room ,tell her your computer specs see what happens.
"Your power supply is... so big..."
"Yeah, it's a 700 watter :cool:"
:lol:
Even better, you can download massive creature packs (1000+) which are around 25mb... invaluable if you have a cracked version, meaning you won't encounter the same 50 creatures over and over, but also good for a legit version as it will lower the ratio of penis creatures to normal ones.

I shall look forward to conquering my first planet of cocks, nevertheless.
Quoting because we might be on the same topic. Also, because I am going to sig this.

I was playin some of the older pc games i have and after playing ranibow six 3: raven shield,i have to say that rainbow six is pretty much dead, after raven shield for the pc the games started to become just another console "run and gun" FPS.