Gamers Thread

Spore has potential, but it seems kinda like Black & White, too ambitious. Lets hope it delivers on its promises.

I think the concept of Spore is interesting, but if everything really happens that quickly then I doubt that it would hold my attention for very long.

I don't know about everyone else, but it's lasted along time for me. I guess it depends how good you are at each type of gameplay.

Oi, fags.
Gimme some PC game ideas to keep me entertained. I'll take gameplay over graphics. Nothing like WOW. If it requires leveling up, I want a store (Like final fantasy)
New laptop, Windows Vista, 2gb RAM, only X5100 Intel graphics card. The regular one or whatever it is.

Oi, fags.
Gimme some PC game ideas to keep me entertained. I'll take gameplay over graphics. Nothing like WOW. If it requires leveling up, I want a store (Like final fantasy)
New laptop, Windows Vista, 2gb RAM, only X5100 Intel graphics card. The regular one or whatever it is.

Monkey Islad 4
Grim Fandango
Total War series
Baldurs Gate series
Civilization 3
Stalker

It wouldn't be for 3/4 of a game, though. I love how detailed the customization is. Also, the space stage is great.
The first life on Earth appeared roughly 3 billion years ago. The first multicellular life forms appeared roughly 700 million to 650 million years ago. That leaves about 2½ billion years of exclusively cellular life and slightly more than half a billion years of multicellular life.

Actually, I guess that's between 4/5 and 5/6, so at least ¾ should be cellular.

Oi, fags.

Action:
Max Payne (and if you like that, max payne 2)
Half-life (get the pack with the game + expansions for epic win + cheap)

Action/strategy: Deus Ex

RPG
Diablo 2 (or the diablo battle chest for more epic win)

Strategy
Civ 3/4 (your pick)
Age Of Empires 2 (get the gold version with the expansion, much better)

If you need more, ask

The first life on Earth appeared roughly 3 billion years ago. The first multicellular life forms appeared roughly 700 million to 650 million years ago. That leaves about 2½ billion years of exclusively cellular life and slightly more than half a billion years of multicellular life.

Actually, I guess that's between 4/5 and 5/6, so at least ¾ should be cellular.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not retarded.
I was saying that 3/4 of the game being in the cellular stage would be boring.