Gamers Thread

Right, but all he has to do is walk out on the street and buy that shit.
Or he could get it in a game store, considering he's not living with his parents.
Or he could get it and hide it from his parents.
Or he could pirate it the unbelievably obvious way, which involves bittorrent and a google search.

There's no way you're black.

Yes it is. The random map generator is sweet, especially with the variety of options. The map creator is awesome. The multiplayer is made of win. The game looks great. It's quite intuitive as well. The campaigns are by-and-large quite good. The one problem is that the random map AI has no settings between off and high; it'll either relentlessly attack in moronic fashion (one dude at a time) or sit tight and build up and wait for you to take over the map and crush it.
But of course multiplayer solves all those problems.
Heh we played it alot in school 4-5 years ago. The problem was that we couldn't install or download the newest patch for some reason (don't remember why) so the civilizations were kinda unbalanced, first someone was Korean all the time and pwned everyone each game, then we banned Koreans and then someone played Turks instead and pwned everyone all the time, then we banned them too, and then someone played Huns and the same thing happened again, etc. In the end we were only allowed to play all the gimped civilizations like Vikings, Japanense, Franks, etc. and that was no fun So in the end we said fuck it and allowed all civs again (but you usually were a gay coward if you choose Koreans :p).

Besides which...YOU'RE IN FUCKING HONG KONG! There's probably someone selling the game outside wherever you're living.

And aren't you away from your parents? WTF?

Nope, stores with games I have to take the metro and walk a bit to get to. And my Mom came with me to get all this legal stuff straight. And she's leaving friday.

If it was easily accessible I would've bought it already ffs.

Heh we played it alot in school 4-5 years ago. The problem was that we couldn't install or download the newest patch for some reason (don't remember why) so the civilizations were kinda unbalanced, first someone was Korean all the time and pwned everyone each game, then we banned Koreans and then someone played Turks instead and pwned everyone all the time, then we banned them too, and then someone played Huns and the same thing happened again, etc. In the end we were only allowed to play all the gimped civilizations like Vikings, Japanense, Franks, etc. and that was no fun So in the end we said fuck it and allowed all civs again (but you usually were a gay coward if you choose Koreans :p).
I found that the Britons were the best. If you had a bunch of British longbowmen fully upgraded they could kill anything, even castles (they have higher range). Then you have some halberdiers for cavalry, or just a bunch of champions. Pwnage.
Of course, that requires going Imperial. Most multiplayer games I've played have been relatively slow (which is how I like them), but I imagine many end in the castle or even feudal ages.

Nope, stores with games I have to take the metro and walk a bit to get to. And my Mom came with me to get all this legal stuff straight. And she's leaving friday.

If it was easily accessible I would've bought it already ffs.
Oh my god, you have to take a train.
I would call that easily accessible. Not easily accessible = you have to drive 40 minutes to the nearest mall.

I used to be a pretty big buff on Diablo clones. I only really play Diablo II anymore, but gods, what a great game.

Anyways, I'm going to be getting the enhanced edition of The Witcher. Three cheers for swords, sorcery and sex!

I used to be a pretty big buff on Diablo clones. I only really play Diablo II anymore, but gods, what a great game.

Anyways, I'm going to be getting the enhanced edition of The Witcher. Three cheers for swords, sorcery and sex!

the european version has tits.

as for diablo II clones, Titan Quest was pretty good, but I never really dug any others.

Xorv, you need to increase your ration of awesome posts (like your nazi doll collection) to obnoxious shit like this.

I don't really care, that post was pure awesome. I suggest you dedicate your time to making another post like that.