Gamers Thread

Then walk faster, faggot.
Seriously. Go buy it. I remember a time when if we wanted a video game for free, by god we got up off our ass and went to the nearest game store and stole it.

But really...if you want it, go buy it. It'll be faster than torrenting it, be less effort dealing with cracks and shit, and you'll have a legit copy.

So, am I the only one who played Rock Band 2 so far?

I was playing with friends yesterday, I was playing on Hard for the bass. I was doing pretty good AND THEN I had a GREAT idea to play Dream Theater... lol I failed really bad. There is a crazy ass bass part right in the beginning. I forget the song name...

I tried Visions on Hard and was sucking it up until I moved to the "solo" buttons at the bottom of the fretboard. It was easier to hit the notes but I started to fuck up again.

Singing Painkiller is fun as hell. :lol:

Currently alternating between:
King's Quest 3 SVGA remake for Windows
Neverhood(a unique adventure game set in the world of clay)
Replaying Starcraft.

videos i made of myself killing people in Guild Wars to enhance my e-peen and attract flames:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, am I the only one who played Rock Band 2 so far?

I was playing with friends yesterday, I was playing on Hard for the bass. I was doing pretty good AND THEN I had a GREAT idea to play Dream Theater... lol I failed really bad. There is a crazy ass bass part right in the beginning. I forget the song name...

I tried Visions on Hard and was sucking it up until I moved to the "solo" buttons at the bottom of the fretboard. It was easier to hit the notes but I started to fuck up again.

Singing Painkiller is fun as hell. :lol:
I really hope to get it when it's released for the Wii.

I used to love Age of Kings. However, once the guy I used to play it with got online play to work properly he started playing like 3 hours a day and soon enough I didn't stand a chance. Now I hate the damn game >.<

...Actually, it's a pretty cool game. I also like Empire Earth and Age of Empires 1. The latter is much too buggy for multiplayer though. However... Warcraft 3 > them all, solely based on its totally #¤&#£@$ kickass editor. And I don't even like DotA much.

To the guild wars guy:

That game went to shit when they added that dishonorable status and timed random matches, ridiculous. Now my monk can't even win matches 4v1 anymore with her ability to not die.

To the guild wars guy:

That game went to shit when they added that dishonorable status and timed random matches, ridiculous. Now my monk can't even win matches 4v1 anymore with her ability to not die.

yeah, it's pretty gay. cant leave the shitty teams anymore. blowing people up is still fun though.:heh: