Gamers Thread

Plus, let's not forget...it's a video game. Also, you can evolve every 5 minutes if you want, and unattach/phase out everything on your creature in exchange for things that make no fucking sense. So of course it has its scientific flaws (as well as other flaws).

Space is fucking epic. I played for like 2 hours straight without even noticing.

So is Folklore worth putting your money on? And also another question,has anyone played The Incredible Hulk for the ps3? I know every reviewer says it sucks,and movie based games usually do,but the same reviewers raise sucky games such as GTA4 and Ninja Gaiden to the skies so they have lost their credibility for me. From the gameplay videos i´ve seen of the game it looks fun as hell,i can imagine it´s not the game with the worlds biggest replay value but as mindless fun it looks awesome.

i tried to do the training where you have to avoid being captured. I could never do it.
The others were easy, though. I became a paratrooper in like 5 mins.

It took me like 3 hours to complete, seriously. Don't lose patience and "think" you can just walk for a bit, you have to prone for the whole mission.

Recently I have just been playing a lot of Too Human (Action/Dungeon Crawler Hybrid), nearly 60 hours, which is probably the most amount of time I have spent on a game ever. If any of you have been following it, you are probably aware that it has gotten quite panned by most critics (while select others really enjoy it) and honestly I cannot see where the hatred of it comes from--it is a great game, that is perhaps overly subtle in almost every way, but depth, replayability, fun and an engaging narrative round out a rather excellent package IMO.

Short? It's never ending.

And there is no story, you just create a creature and bring him through the stages of evolution. There's a lot more... but I don't feel like explaining.

I mean short as in it seems you can get to the last stage so fucking quickly it's like there's nothing to work towards really after a few hours asides experimenting with creatures and that.

I'm a Swedish metalhead gamer
There's no way you're black.

By far. AoK is probably my favourite rts game after Starcraft. It is fucking win and epic in multiplayer.
Yes it is. The random map generator is sweet, especially with the variety of options. The map creator is awesome. The multiplayer is made of win. The game looks great. It's quite intuitive as well. The campaigns are by-and-large quite good. The one problem is that the random map AI has no settings between off and high; it'll either relentlessly attack in moronic fashion (one dude at a time) or sit tight and build up and wait for you to take over the map and crush it.
But of course multiplayer solves all those problems.

I mean short as in it seems you can get to the last stage so fucking quickly it's like there's nothing to work towards really after a few hours asides experimenting with creatures and that.
I'm pretty sure there will be settings to adjust the total time of the game.

Also 40k = epic.

Playing it on hard bascially guarantees that you'll be stuck on the civ phase for at least 2 hours :rofl:.
Finally got to the centre of the universe and found Earth. PM me if you want to know about them, but It's better doing it for yourself.

Anyone know a good site where I can download games for the mac free? Since my Mom won't let me buy anything I figured I might as well download. I tried searching for Elder Scrolls IV on google but all I found were patches.

That's a funny place for it to be.
I was gonna say. I suspect it's meant to be ironic, but it's even more ironic because said irony will go over almost everyone's head (they'll take it as perfectly natural).

Anyone know a good site where I can download games for the mac free? Since my Mom won't let me buy anything I figured I might as well download. I tried searching for Elder Scrolls IV on google but all I found were patches.
Dude.
Get a pc.
End of story.

But aside from that, man up and buy the game.

Besides which...YOU'RE IN FUCKING HONG KONG! There's probably someone selling the game outside wherever you're living.

And aren't you away from your parents? WTF?

Besides which...YOU'RE IN FUCKING HONG KONG! There's probably someone selling the game outside wherever you're living.
The Chinese students in my dorm can find anything on this site.

http://www.baidu.com/

EDIT: We were having a dance party on my floor on Friday and someone wanted to listen to a certain song, but we couldn't find any working links in the google automated mp3 search, so one of the Chinese girls got on this site and we were listening to the song two minutes later.