Gamers Thread

yeah, it's a pretty dramatic change.
The originals struck me as a little too in depth but vastly better than the later ones, which were generic fps's.

And it sucks because the only thing that ruins most of the earlier ones for me is the graphics (and how there are only crosshairs and no gun on some of the first ones), even raven shield's graphics are a bit on the crappy side.

Anyone ever play America's Army?
I got through basic and found out that pretty much every server is nearly dead, you wait 8 minutes for a round to end, start playing, get killed, and then wait again.

what?
anyhow, I thought it could have been good, but it sucks mostly due to the lack of anyone except fatal1ty types.

I used to play Americas Army for PC a lot, some guy at a military surplus store gave it to me a long time ago. it was pretty fun, i liked how you could add bipods and stuff to your m4 after you completed a certain amount of training or something.

i tried to do the training where you have to avoid being captured. I could never do it.
The others were easy, though. I became a paratrooper in like 5 mins.

i tried to do the training where you have to avoid being captured. I could never do it.
The others were easy, though. I became a paratrooper in like 5 mins.

it took so long to complete those, friggin spotlights.
probably took me a half an hour to complete parachuting, kept breakin my legs.

I just jumped randomly and got lucky :lol:
The marksmanship thing was awesome because when I shot the dude I went to jail. Hell yeah.

I just jumped randomly and got lucky :lol:
The marksmanship thing was awesome because when I shot the dude I went to jail. Hell yeah.

lol first thing i did!, put the clip in and shot the guy lol, would have been a great game if you could break out of the jail.