Gamers Thread

haha fucking lol. Who doesnt enjoy massacring germans.
I love how completely okay it is to kill Germans and Japanese but you never get to kill black people in games.
Just sayin'.

Also, replayed COD4. I wish it made you feel more like part of the squad. Price just makes you do every fucking little thing. And also the end was way too neat. It would have made way more sense if Zakhaev or w/e escaped and in the next one you have to finally kill him or something. I think they'll come back to modern warfare because it offers more possibilities than WWII, which is pretty tapped out at this point.

Sci-fi weapons are usually either really fruity and silly or just exactly like modern weapons except with more flashy things. It'd be cool to see some really creative weapons, though.

Sci-fi weapons are usually either really fruity and silly or just exactly like modern weapons except with more flashy things. It'd be cool to see some really creative weapons, though.
When done right they can be really good, but god forbid the Star Trek wannabes (which interestingly includes Star Trek).