Gamers Thread

Yeah, indie developers are really pushing the boundaries. I haven't checked out enough of them, outside of some purchases from Steam. Do you know of any really good ones I should check out?
No, actually, but everyone should check out Knights of Honor by Black Sea studios, which is an example of how games with low budgets don't necessarily need to look or play like they have low budgets.

I played the first one. It's very cool.I was addicted to it for quite some time. Sort of Bejeweled meets Heroes of Might and Magic.
Need to look into the sequel as well.

It's not a "sequel" as it totally changes the game board and puts the game in space with a totally different story. It's a little irritating here and there but so was the original.

That reminds me. I have to install it on the windows partition of my computer. On the Mac partition it crashes all the time.

It's not a "sequel" as it totally changes the game board and puts the game in space with a totally different story. It's a little irritating here and there but so was the original.
Well, the original one was a bit meandering and aimless, and when you explore all the options, it starts getting repetitive, which is why I stopped playing it after a while, but initially the game was a lot of fun.

So I got myself Burnout:paradise and have been playing for some time. While it's vastly different from previous games, it's still quite good.

so i picked up halo 3.

while no where near as fun as TF2 I'm liking it a good bit, mostly because I can get more friends to play it than I can TF2 D;