Gamers Thread

How the hell do I download Castlevania Symphony Of The Night from PSN? I know you're supposed to be able to do that, but in the category "PS1 games" there's only 36 games or so, and none of them is that one. Anyone?

SotN is very rare and expensive I've noticed, because the game wasn't a hit at all in Europe like it was in North America. The PAL-versions cost almost as much as the rent on my appartment lol, compared to the American NTSC-versions which are about 10 times cheaper.

You can unlock SotN on the re-release of Rondo of Blood (Drac X Chronicls I think its called) if you have a psp and its available on Xbox live

So are you guys going to play 1 vs 100 when it comes out in the states on Xbox Live? Not sure when it's coming out but up in Canada we've had the Beta for a while now it's ending this Saturday though.

okay. I want a good strategy game that features pregressing societies, etc, that is not solely focused on war even though it is part of gameplay. basically, something like civ (or alpha centauri) that isnt civ (or alpha centauri). anything interesting?

'shadow of the colossus' is really *impressive* but not actually very fun to play. kind of repetitive. now 'shadow of rome', on the other hand, is pretty much the most fun game on the ps2.

okay. I want a good strategy game that features pregressing societies, etc, that is not solely focused on war even though it is part of gameplay. basically, something like civ (or alpha centauri) that isnt civ (or alpha centauri). anything interesting?

I'd say try romance of the three kingdoms XI, but I warn you: that game is seriously dense.