Gamers Thread

Bitch won't shut up and let me watch and listen. And she's fugly. Bad combo.

Game should be awesome. I'm getting it. That guy who does awesome games + metal + Jack Black = potential win.

Bitch won't shut up and let me watch and listen. And she's fugly. Bad combo.

Game should be awesome. I'm getting it. That guy who does awesome games + metal + Jack Black = potential win.

Yeah really.

Also, it has Halford in it. I also remember hearing that Dio will be in it.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Dante's Inferno
Crackdown 2
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Final Fantasy XIII (I Know that is just next year but still, saw some gameplay and it looks fucking amazing.

I'm mostly looking forward to Halo 3: ODST, Assassin's Creed 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction (26 more days and I will have it!)

That game looks beyond dumb. I bet people who like Metalocaplyse will lap it up.

I mean, it doesn't have uber kvlt brutal war metal, if that's your complaint. In terms of gameplay, Tim Schafer is awesome. His games are always quirky, fantastical, weird, and above all really fun.

-Team Fortress 2
-World of Warcraft (reigning in my raiding as it's growing pretty old...)
-CivIV: Colonization
-Warhammer Online Trial
-Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
-Guild Wars (Seems like every couple months I get on a GW kick for a few days then it gets boring again)
-Online Texas Hold'em
-Puzzle Quest (good to play as something passive to occupy your mind while listening to new music)

rayman.jpg

rayman2.jpg

Rayman_big--screenshot_large.jpg

Riding in your own shoe through a tunnel of flashing lights while listening to 70s funk and jumping between strips of film = best way to travel ever.

Talked to the guy at the game store today, told him how I looked forward to Mafia II and God Of War 3 this year and he was like "yeah, about that.."