Gamers Thread

I've read that Dead Space controls are awful on pc and you need to use a controller. You're better off getting that on a console if you have one. If you're looking for a cheap completely one dimensional game I'd suggest getting Condemned - Criminal Origins. It's a port of the 360 version, but I think it's worth playing and I got it for under $10 like a year and a half ago. You need to get Mass Effect though since it's a 3rd person shooter/rpg. That was one of my favorites that you can probably get real cheap now and the squeal will be out soon.

Good post. I plan on getting a 360 controller, since some of the others like Assassin's Creed will require it as well. My most recent console is a PS2, so it's gonna be all PC for me. As for Condemned, I downloaded that a few weeks ago and thought it was terrible. I've decided to add Mass Effect to my list. Also, I plan on pirating most of these, which will cut down on expenses significantly.

When I go to Cali I'm going bring my external HD and download a shitload of stuff since the connection at my mom's house is fucking amazing. Fallout 3 and Dragon Age finished in a couple hours 8)

I've been downloading Borderlands and so far its been going for 64 hours and still not done >_>

Mathiäs;8763185 said:
I get 50s in lone wolves like it's nothing. Throwback is just team objective, which wasn't that hard.

You don't know how Halo is at the 50s level in MLG, it is COMPLETELY different. Much faster, and everyone has 4-5 shot BR, not to mention the pros and semis you run into. And how is it full of fanboys? Fans of what, pure, fair competitive play?

Get a high rank in it and get back with me. Otherwise you have no argument, having never experienced it. I have played big team scrims, and it takes no where near the individual skill or overall smarts a 4v4 match against kids with teamwork does. Just getting past 35 going in alone is tough as there are so many bad kids in the middle levels it's absurd. You really can't carry enough sometimes.

MW2 is not perfect at all, and it is much less competitive than 4. It's much more fun, obviously.

Right...give me a game that is a fuck load easier then MW2 and get back to me. Anyone can dominate at MW2 it's fucking stupid.

And speaking of getting over 35 in MLG...I actually have done it with my other tag, 44 to be exact, by myself I might add. Then I decided to be a douche to kids who keep crying so I de-ranked all the way to a 10.

I really fucking wish IW would give PC users dedicated servers for MW2. I hate the p2p lobby system because it is so much laggier.

Nope, I want to pick it up but I just don't really have much spare money right now since I have to save up every spare dollar I get for the move.

Right...give me a game that is a fuck load easier then MW2 and get back to me. Anyone can dominate at MW2 it's fucking stupid.

And speaking of getting over 35 in MLG...I actually have done it with my other tag, 44 to be exact, by myself I might add. Then I decided to be a douche to kids who keep crying so I de-ranked all the way to a 10.

44 still isn't that good. I had a 48 on current but have since gone through a hack and connection problems so I'm at 46. I have gotten 5-6 MLG 50s on other tags (with help) and have sold them for over 50 each.

I'm actually getting back into Halo (after only a few days away haha) because a couple of my friends want to start a team to get back at our old teammates.

And learn to read. I never said MW2 takes any skill at all, it obviously takes a fraction of skill when compared to Halo.

Mathiäs;8764811 said:
44 still isn't that good. I had a 48 on current but have since gone through a hack and connection problems so I'm at 46. I have gotten 5-6 MLG 50s on other tags (with help) and have sold them for over 50 each.

I'm actually getting back into Halo (after only a few days away haha) because a couple of my friends want to start a team to get back at our old teammates.

And learn to read. I never said MW2 takes any skill at all, it obviously takes a fraction of skill when compared to Halo.

Whatever...believe what you want...MW2 isn't much different from the 1st game, aside from the weapons and perks. Still the same flawed engine as it always has been. You shoot an entire clip into the guy point blank running at you and he still knifes you. Oh and I never said it took any skill to play MW2...Didn't I just say anyone can dominate at that game.

By the way did you have a 50 in Team Objective? That's more of a bitch to get than MLG is by yourself.

You have it for pc yet?

Well, once you're done saving, you should get it.

It's only 20 bucks.

Yeah I probably will, I mean shit I've got it on 360 with the Orange box but I don't even have an active live account at the moment. I love the shit out of the game though.

Yeah, it's so much fun.

Honestly, I think it's one of the best multiplayer games in the last few years.

Engineer is probably my favorite.

Also, this past week, they've been doing a demo vs soldier event. The one who kills the other class the most wins a new weapon.

Well my steam is mutantllama.

Although, I probably won't play in awhile. Been playing Dragonage in my free time.

Okay cool, mine is gwarbot2. How far are you in DA? I've been mainly playing that and CSS in my freetime. I finished downloading Borderlands but I'll probably hold off until I'm done with DA.

manhunt2_2.jpg

Out on PC, 100% uncut as it was ment to be:worship:
Think I need to make a good brutal playlist when im playing this, any suggestions?

Call of Duty Classic > MW2

4 on 4
no running
no knifes
no perks
no weapon attachments
no kill streaks
etc.
:lol:

Honestly I've had more fun playing this recently with friends than I have with MW2.

On the topic of Halo, unless they make a game that has removed the jump feature I will never play it again.