Gamers Thread

Whatever...believe what you want...MW2 isn't much different from the 1st game, aside from the weapons and perks. Still the same flawed engine as it always has been. You shoot an entire clip into the guy point blank running at you and he still knifes you. Oh and I never said it took any skill to play MW2...Didn't I just say anyone can dominate at that game.

By the way did you have a 50 in Team Objective? That's more of a bitch to get than MLG is by yourself.

I got one with help, some kid ordered six 50s on his tag and objective was the last one we did, it wasn't too hard going in 3s but the AR starts were pissy.

And really, the bullet registry is better in MW2 than MW1. There is plenty of bullshit, like the people who use marathon, lightweight, and commando and run around knifing people. But my shots register pretty well unless I'm the only American in the party.

oic
nevermind then
Bought the Battlefield 1942 collection for my brother as a Christmas gift (His computer is crap, so I had to get something he could run). Buying it brought back a lot of memories...great series.

I have the BF1942 collection somewhere in storage, it'd be nice to play though. As would BF 2 and BF2142. Are people still plying on 1942 servers?

So since TF2 went on sale for 9.99 I grabbed it xd

I also hate how AWFUL some people on MW2 can be. Playing team death match and I manage to get 25 kills to 10 deaths. Highest kill total in the match.

And somehow my team still lost. I earned 1/3 of the kills needed in order to win the match, and my teammates weren't able to divide 50 kills amongst 5 people. THAT IS TEN KILLS EACH AND THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO DO THAT. What the fuck people? Come the fuck on.

If I wasn't playing that team would've MAYBE gotten 50 kills total.

At least you still get a lot of points for a game like that. In Halo if you lose you derank, which is incredibly frustrating

Yeah, and so far I got all the Spy milestones and the first Heavy milestone. Right now I'm in Cali without my gaming-capable pc so I'll be able to play when I'm back, on Monday.

Anybody know anything about ArmA II for 360? before it's PC release I had seen that it was going to be released for consoles also.

Yeah, and so far I got all the Spy milestones and the first Heavy milestone. Right now I'm in Cali without my gaming-capable pc so I'll be able to play when I'm back, on Monday.

I'm going away on Saturday, but plan on being back on Thursday.

I added you btw.

So I got Fifa 10 a week ago and I'm playing like a madman..they have a cool feature where you can upload your photo and it molds your face onto your custom football player..

Unfortunately the results are beyond awful..I ended up looking like a slightly retarded version of Tim Roth haha! It's still in Beta stage however so I'm not too critical about it