Gamers Thread

So I finally tried Modern Warfare 2..and what a piece of shit!

All the hype for THIS?!!

-The graphics are alright, but not even close to what you would expect from a high-budget FPS like this...

-The multiplayer is TERRIBLE! Yeah I said it..what kind of a shitty designer decided to set up spawnpoints in the most populated parts of the map? I lost count on how many cheap kills I got because I spawned right behind the enemy and just mowed them all down with a machine gun within a second of spawning..and likewise how many times I died that way when the enemy spawned right behind me..

The only thing that redeems this game is the first batch of single player missions..they are original enough for an FPS, which is saying a lot..but it really becomes quite repetitive about half way through where it's just - go to this point, pick up the briefcase and launch aerial missiles until the waves of enemies stop coming..

Do yourself a favor and get Killzone 2 instead if you are on PS3, and if you are on Xbox..well you've had Halo all along so there's no need to look anywhere else

Mathiäs;8790915 said:
I doubt BF will get the attention it deserves, even though I really wasn't that floored with the first one.

The next big FPS will be Halo Reach. I'd like to see something come out that rivals Halo in the competitive aspect, but I don't see that happening.

I beg to differ....I played Multiplayer alot, and if I remember the last time I checked the leaderboards...there was something about 1.5 million players who've played the game online...So with the sucess of the 1st game. I think the 2nd, will surprise alot of people.

Halo Reach will probably beat them though...only because it's Halo.

pa.165965.1.jpg

Got THIS today:worship:

I beg to differ....I played Multiplayer alot, and if I remember the last time I checked the leaderboards...there was something about 1.5 million players who've played the game online...So with the sucess of the 1st game. I think the 2nd, will surprise alot of people.

Halo Reach will probably beat them though...only because it's Halo.

Yeah, but it didn't maintain the 500,000 or players it needed it who would stick with it and never put it down.

after many grueling battles against many gay players on PSN, i'm now a Rogue with my Hwo. it's the rank after Master, and the first of those with animal icons (it's a crow). long way to go, but still e-peen.

FF13 better be fucking amazing.

Been getting a lot better at MW2 lately. I was sick of running around using the commando pro - marathon pro - lightweight pro tactical knife combination and went back to regular guns and find myself doing much better.

Been getting a lot better at MW2 lately. I was sick of running around using the commando pro - marathon pro - lightweight pro tactical knife combination and went back to regular guns and find myself doing much better.

I hate people like you lol, glad you grew some balls back

Haha, I just found out how to get on the roof on high rise. Oh man so much fun. Sniping up there all day long, shame I always tend to fall off the scaffolding while trying to get up there haha.

Haha, I just found out how to get on the roof on high rise. Oh man so much fun. Sniping up there all day long, shame I always tend to fall off the scaffolding while trying to get up there haha.

Are you on 360? What's your tag?

Btw I'll FAMAS you off that all dayyyy