Gamers Thread

After years of avoidance I finally got around to trying out WoW...and i'll be damned if i'm not addicted already...sad day

So I got Fifa 10 a week ago and I'm playing like a madman..they have a cool feature where you can upload your photo and it molds your face onto your custom football player..

Unfortunately the results are beyond awful..I ended up looking like a slightly retarded version of Tim Roth haha! It's still in Beta stage however so I'm not too critical about it

Is it as hard to get into as Fifa 09? I never really got started with that one because I couldn't be arsed to learn all the controls.

what changed? I had fifa 09 and the world cup game and nothing was different...triangle for leads, square and circle shoot passes? I think they added that superstar move shit which I couldnt fuck with and those special dekes but the basics were still there

I thought it felt awkward, I'm used to playing Fifa on a keyboard. All Fifa games are extremely fun once you're good at them though so I might buy Fifa 10.

just got Mentor rank with my Hwoarang on PSN. i demoted some Alisa player in the process. QQ for him/her. pwnd!

post your id of you have T6, mine is lml_Behemoth_lml .

(^looks dorkish i know XD )

What I've been playing recently:
Resident Evil 5(pretty awesome)
Batman Arkham Asylum(likewise)
Treasures of Montezuma 2( a very addicting match-3 puzzle)
and replaying long-term favorites Dead Space and Soul Calibur 3

just got Mentor rank with my Hwoarang on PSN. i demoted some Alisa player in the process. QQ for him/her. pwnd!

post your id of you have T6, mine is lml_Behemoth_lml .

(^looks dorkish i know XD )

This just raped my mind for a second.

anyone here played The Saboeteur? (sp) thinking of picking it up

I finished downloading it, but probably won't begin in a long time (still have to finish Dragon Age, Borderlands, GH Metallica, Bad Company etc)

Bad Company for me blows MW2 out of the sky.

I've hardly played MW2, but it definitely seems like it. Hopefully the second Bad Company will get the attention it deserves too.

I've hardly played MW2, but it definitely seems like it. Hopefully the second Bad Company will get the attention it deserves too.

By the looks of it BF: BC 2 will kick major ass. The fact that buildings & Cover can completely disintegrate now Is awesome.

This game will be the best FPS of 2010 hands down.

I doubt BF will get the attention it deserves, even though I really wasn't that floored with the first one.

The next big FPS will be Halo Reach. I'd like to see something come out that rivals Halo in the competitive aspect, but I don't see that happening.

Any COD 4 MW1 players/addicts in here? I have recently become extremely addicted. Thinking about picking up MW2 but have heard mixed reviews and I'm quite happy with MW1 at this point.

Are you playing online? Because there aren't many people playing it anymore. MW2 is just as good if not better imo.

its the same game man..just different perks/setups and a few different weapons with different maps. I would say I like MW1 more though at the moment, the server choosing thing is so fucking retarded on mw2 it ruins on line game play.