Gamers Thread

Yeah I'm thinking of getting that too. What seems so cool about Demon's Souls though is the interactive combat; attacking, blocking, evading, that whole thing. I've become a bit tired of the normal "click and wait" and "line up and fight"-styles. FF13 seems to have a pretty fast paced battle-flow though, so I'm definitely getting that soon.

Yeah, it didn't seem like all that much of an improvement, though my connection was sorta bad. I downloaded the Alien vs Predator demo too but couldn't connect. I'll try some time tomorrow.

Gonna start playing Fallout 3 again too, got the huge ass game guide for $8 on craigslist.

Mathiäs;8880189 said:
Download the BF: Bad Company 2 demo. Wasn't particularly impressed or thrilled.

It's just a demo...I mean there prob will be some tweaks to the game before it's shipped. I guarantee the full game is gonna fucking rule.

Just got a new graphics card and am in the process of filling ArmA2 with addons:D

Been playing Prototype recently. I remember when it came out on consoles people said it was really cool and from my ivory tower of PC gaming I spat upon it. I now take that back. The graphics are not amazing, but better than they were in the gameplay footage I had watched. Mostly, though, the game is just really fun. I doubt I'll play much after I beat the story, but it's been a sweet ride and I've found myself doing a lot of side missions and such.

Final_Fantasy_8_front.jpg

:worship::worship: I love this fucking game, just getting started once again.

Played the AvP demo and its pretty damn fun, especially playing as the Alien. I didn't play the Predator yet though >_> Anyways check out the demo, its pretty cool.

Yeah it's pretty good. The one problem is that you can't fucking play it on a small screen TV because it's irritating how small the (HUGE AMOUNT OF) text is. I need to get back into it actually as it was fun.

Many Bayonetta detractors are complaining about the excess of cutscenes interrupting the flow of the game, so it more or less just an interactive fantasy tale of sorts. Regardless, I've heard that the core gameplay mechanics are reminiscent of Devil May Cry, a game that I'm very much a fan of.

I'm a huge fan of those games as well, I'm waiting for God of War III to release as well.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope is an awesome game and the battle system is fun as hell. The story was abit meh though and I felt like throwing the controller at the TV screen everytime that little girl said "kay".