Gamers Thread

Definitely will get Diablo III when the bloody thing comes out, the Demon Hunter class looks awesome. When is Guild Wars 2 and Portal 2 due?
According to Wiki, Portal 2 will come out in February

GW2 is still unknown, although I'm guessing the first half of 2011

I've read rumors of Sony re-releasing Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Not to mention the team behind both games are releasing "The Last Guardian". Looks pretty promising so far. And Mutantllama, if you have any self respect as a gamer you will fucking run to gamestop when you read this and buy that game. And then perform fellatio on the cashier for still having it in stock....well....maybe not that far.....a handshake should suffice actually...or even just a nod.

I've read rumors of Sony re-releasing Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Not to mention the team behind both games are releasing "The Last Guardian". Looks pretty promising so far. And Mutantllama, if you have any self respect as a gamer you will fucking run to gamestop when you read this and buy that game. And then perform fellatio on the cashier for still having it in stock....well....maybe not that far.....a handshake should suffice actually...or even just a nod.
Yeah, well the Gamestop was all the way in Bangor(45minutes-1 hour away), and it was 20 dollars. Plus it didn't have the cover.

FUCKING GAMESTOP

Arena.net still hasn't released any info on the last 4 professions in GW2. :bah:
Yeah, I was hoping the game would be in closed beta by now.

On the topic of Halo, the games are really only good for playing with a few friend. But If I had the choice I'd rather play something like Unreal Tournament.

I liked H2 and H3 and I like Reach. What don't you like about it?

It's inconsistent (I'll get someone 1 shot and then get spammed 5 shot), maps suck and are one sided, graphics suck, perks suck, grenades are too powerful, rockets are too powerful, and the weapons are gay overall

just had rough sex with Jack (she is a bald, tattooed girl) in Mass Effect 2.

my only small gripes are Shepard's movement is a bit sluggish and the cover system is a bit clunky, but otherwise i am enjoying the game immensely.

also playing the SC2 campaign and i must say it is an extremely well-polished game. i'm gonna be zerg when i start playing online.

just had rough sex with Jack (she is a bald, tattooed girl) in Mass Effect 2.

my only small gripes are Shepard's movement is a bit sluggish and the cover system is a bit clunky,

I read this as one statement at first...needless to say it amused me greatly.