Gamers Thread

So Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is awesome and great value for your money but it's really short. I 100%-ed the single player in about 2 days.

Been playing a lot more League of Legends lately. Just bought Teemo last night. He's a really great change of pace from my usual Mordekaiser/Vladimir. Decided to go with an AP build since I already have those runes for Mord/Vlad. His poison hits like a truck, shrooms are great for map awareness, and he's really freakin' fast!

fiske.jpg

:cool:

Started playing Dragon Age. The blood-spatter is really silly. Also, apparently Neverwinter Nights left a really foul taste, because this style of control is bothering the shit out of me.

Beat the campaign in Black Ops. I have to say, the plot was pretty good. There were some parts of the campaign that were pretty awesome, but overall it was pretty by-the-numbers. Not nearly as bad as World at War, though. Also, it was kind of annoying how the game tended to play itself. I kinda wished they have more QTEs just so I'd have something to do, instead of just waiting around till I got to play.

So....guess ima play Vindictus since it's free and I have a decent internet connection again.

I thought the combat in the witcher was not just the weakest aspect of that game but one of the most laughable combat systems I'd ever encountered. I guess it beats the typical MMO stuff, though...
Speaking of otherwise-cool RPGs with lame combat, Dragon Age is sucking me in plot-wise, as Bioware RPGs are wont to do, but the combat hasn't really evolved from fucking Neverwinter Nights.

That's just because both of you are losers who can't comprehend fun combat.

Just kidding guys, just kidding.

You were probably just terrible at combat in that game.

Just kidding.

:|

So yeah, Vindictus is pretty addictive I see. DemonLung on West. Send me some mail dammit!