Gamers Thread

I checked out the Vindictus site but the class selection seems a bit limited. I just can't play an MMO if there's not a class that speaks to me.

So Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is fucking amazing. The fact that you can train some assassin's in single player, is fucking awesome. And to Fully sync a memory it gives you an objective to do as you do that memory. For example: Don't lose any health.

Multiplayer is pretty cool. Still need to get used to how it plays, it was a bit frustrating at times.

Also I played Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. And holy shit that game brings back memories of the 1st games of that series. The autolog feature is cool, because it tells you what other friends have been doing & best times on certain events, thus telling you that he's beat your time or He's posted a time on this, etc...

Playing online is really fun too especially Hot Pursuit.

^That. My friend sent me that and I thought about it and then realized that the existence of AoE2 leaves me with utterly no desire to play AoE3.

I just don't understand how they could make something so awesome, and then make AoE III. I would rather they have updated the graphics of AoE II

Fucking dev's telling me where I can and can't build my town centers... bullshit.

Man, I'm lookin forward to L.A Noire. I'm a fan of both good ol' classic noire films from the 40-50's and neo-noire movies. And a detective game set in 40's open-world L.A, complete with interogations and crime-scene searches sounds KICK ASS!

I'm kinda tired of just playing action game after action game after action game. L.A Noire looks to be something, different.

But then I would have to play AoE III.

AoE II will always be superior.

^That. My friend sent me that and I thought about it and then realized that the existence of AoE2 leaves me with utterly no desire to play AoE3.

I personally always preferred AoE1 despite how buggy it is. I miss those ultimate upgrades that required gazillions of resources (for Legion, Centurion, etc.)

I really liked AoE II. And was sorely disappoint by AoE III...but c'mon guys SC is where its at.

Got Black Ops, I'm finding the multiplayer pretty annoying so far. Terrible graphics on some maps, the sound is weird and all over the place and the 'feel' of the gameplay is just not quite right imo.

I've found AoE III to be pretty enjoyable, not sure why you guys be hatin' on it.

Anyways, has/does anyone play Eve Online? Its on sale at steam and I'm downloading the demo.

It's not that it's bad, it's pretty decent. It's just that AoEII was so much better. And also, it's not like AoE2 was complicated or anything. How hard would it have been to make another AoE2 with improved graphics and maybe an updated interface (waypoints and stuff)? But instead they introduce all this extra stuff (shipments and all) that honestly feel pretty pointless.