Gamers Thread

I could give 2 a shot when I have the time (got 6 weeks off from uni soon), will I lose out on anything for not havign a saved game from 1?

No, but if you did complete the game and had a romance with a certain character, you wouldn't be able to carry it over. Some events from the last game carry over to the 2nd game, but nothing game changing.

my Shepard's ending is where he gets some sweet-ass alien spaceships at his command.

looking forward to ME3 as well.

I have been playing for about a year now, Have a level 65 Lore-Master and a few Low Level alts.

It is a good game, if you ever play just look up for Incanous(Main), snuggems, Zigthol or Thandelth on the Landroval server.

Well I've had it downloaded for the better half of a week but I still haven't launched it yet. Too occupied with Vindictus and my DC Online beta on ps3 :lol: When I eventually do I will send you a tell or something!

Anyone here play Heroes of Newerth? It's pretty much a direct DotA port. Playing it as a placeholder until DotA 2 comes out and god knows how long Gabe will delay that.

On the Xbox 360 version, they've swapped the reload button with the health button and the inventory button now recharges stasis. It's nothing massive but I've been playing with the other controls for two years so it's a little weird. The whole game feels a lot more fluid now though. It's now officially my most anticipated game of 2011.

Fuck minecraft's stupid fucking save file system with its eleventy billion files per save. I like to keep backups of my saves, and every time I have to move or delete one it can take my computer minutes. I have a bunch of them in my recycle bin right now and I think I'd literally have to leave my computer running overnight in order to delete them all.

zabu of nΩd;9566782 said:
Fuck minecraft's stupid fucking save file system with its eleventy billion files per save. I like to keep backups of my saves, and every time I have to move or delete one it can take my computer minutes. I have a bunch of them in my recycle bin right now and I think I'd literally have to leave my computer running overnight in order to delete them all.

I am bothered by this as well.