Gamers Thread

It's pretty unbalanced for new characters because other players have more armor and better weapons. I can't count how many times I shot a guy in the face and he didn't die.

Leveling and gear upgrades should stay in RPGs and gtfo shooters. I don't know why you would start with a game type that depends so much on personal skill (FPS) and then take a lot of that control away by adding elements that passively make someone better than you.

Sure it adds "depth" and it's a challenge. But is it fun? No, it won't be until you grind and grind your way up in rank.

That said I'll still play it because my friend bought it for me and I like playing with friends. :)

the hitboxes and lag has been an issue since the first battlefield, it's fun but after spraying 20 rounds in a guy and 1-2 hit or he dies after you reload is incredibly annoying.

That is why you play hardcore.

It's fucked up when a medic with body armor can live from a direct shot from an m95 with magnum ammo. That shit doesn't happen in hardcore. The only thing that really pisses me off is hackers and pistols. Why pistols you ask? Because two/three rounds in the fucking legs is enough to kill someone when a fucking shotgun blast to the chest isn't for some reason.

Hardcore damage = the best damage (I just wish they had the minimap enabled, my hunter/shotgun wookie can't forsee the enemy without those motion sensors!)

playing more Starcraft 2 as i am out of practice. anyone here play and what race are you?

That is why you play hardcore.

It's fucked up when a medic with body armor can live from a direct shot from an m95 with magnum ammo. That shit doesn't happen in hardcore. The only thing that really pisses me off is hackers and pistols. Why pistols you ask? Because two/three rounds in the fucking legs is enough to kill someone when a fucking shotgun blast to the chest isn't for some reason.

Hardcore damage = the best damage (I just wish they had the minimap enabled, my hunter/shotgun wookie can't forsee the enemy without those motion sensors!)

I don't hate hardcore, but the reason I don't play it is because the attacking team for rush goes for kills instead of helping people out to arm the damn crates. It's fucking stupid.

As far as lag goes I do not have that problem. I shoot them and they die. I agree that sometimes the damage is dumb, especially when your unloading on a guy with a full clip & he just turns and fires and it's like instant death.

No new Hitman till next christmas...wtf I want nao.

YOU JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY SIR!

The best thing for Bad Company is a hardcore game with a minimap (that way certain things like motion balls are actually useful).

And friendly fire must be on - that way you don't have people just lobbing explosives like fucking morons.

Got Vietnam and it is awesomeness. There's this website called recyclebank.com, and if you get enough points (165) then you can get a $10 off coupon for the EA Store, so I got the expansion for $5 (plus it worked on some $9.99 games and made them completely free... and the specact kit was free too). If you're interested in doing it let me know and I'll point you in the right direction for getting points.

The best thing for Bad Company is a hardcore game with a minimap (that way certain things like motion balls are actually useful).

And friendly fire must be on - that way you don't have people just lobbing explosives like fucking morons.

Yeah that's fucking retarded as well. Nade spam in small rooms is always a clusterfuck.

By the way what do you play it on?

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is great. It's a lot like the second game but that's not really a bad thing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect to any multiplayer games. I'm always sitting at the loading screen for ages and I eventually just give up and go back to single player.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is great. It's a lot like the second game but that's not really a bad thing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to connect to any multiplayer games. I'm always sitting at the loading screen for ages and I eventually just give up and go back to single player.

That's the one thing that sucks about multiplayer it takes a while to get in a game. Sometimes it's really quick though, but I think the reason for this is that it puts you into a game that has already started thus making you wait till the game is over to join in.

That's the one thing that sucks about multiplayer it takes a while to get in a game. Sometimes it's really quick though, but I think the reason for this is that it puts you into a game that has already started thus making you wait till the game is over to join in.

I recently discovered that playing ranked games is much faster. The multiplayer is sweet! Pretty hard though.

Since Halo Reach is garbage and Black Ops isn't that fun, I've been playing Halo 3 a lot lately. Fun times.

Classically garbage you mean
AngryRazz.gif
emot-respek.gif
BlackMetalAxe.gif