Gamers Thread

Has anyone played Amnesia? I'm about to play it for the first time with the lights off and a pair of headphones.

Pussy, it's not scary at all...it was a bit creepy up until I actually saw a monster, then it was fucking lame.

xBWLm.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

@Valerie, definitely awesome montage for PC that is...I'd like to see him pull that shit off on a console. That helicopter launch shit had to be planned...

I don't play it.

And I'll have you know I am a magnificent cock-sucking machine you homoerotic poseur!

Been playing Sins of a Solar Empire. Pretty fun when you create a fucking absurdly large fleet and just rape everything in your path, but the game does take fucking forever...

Just bought Assassins's Creed II. So far it kicks the living shit out of its predecessor. I like it how you start of as a rebellious teenager and slowly turn into a great assassin!

yea and you can use PSN cards. i couldve gotten the pc version but i like to play action games with a gamepad and i try not to use credit cards when possible.

check out some youtube videos of the beta, it looks pretty damn cool.

just bought it hours ago and it's downloading a shitload of files right now, damn it i wanna play.

Replaying the first Crash Bandicoot game, haven't played it in probably over 10 years, man it's aged horribly compared to the two after it(which is kind of amazing considering early 3D platformers have also aged terribly)(even when I was younger, it didn't feel as clean and developed as the two after), still though it's pure fun platforming, and to be honest, it's probably the hardest Crash Bandicoot game. Plus without it, we wouldn't have what I consider to be one of the best platformers ever.

DCUO fuckin rocks! the world is huge and already quite highly populated. i'm an evil female dual-wield super-speed fire-user. i joined the pvp server and can beat the shit out of heroes anytime anywhere!

I decided to give Dragon Age another try a couple of days ago (I didn't quite dig the tactical/strategy-pausing-all-the-fucking-time aspect the first time) and I'm about 20 hours into it and not even a quarter of the way done. Pretty interesting story.