Gamers Thread

Used to play a lot of xbox but I'm going to sell mine soon. Made a complete transition to PC. I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and got battlefield bad company 2 recently. PM me if yo uwant to play on steam sometime and I'll give you my ID

ugh, just spent about 4 hours trying to get a minecart station with a cart call button working, and there's this one section of track that's nowhere near the redstone yet it keeps switching and fucking everything up whenever I hit the button.

fuck redstone.

Eh, pretty tired of TF2.

I mean hats weren't so bad when they were first out but after awhile it gets pretty annoying, plus hearing everyone wanting to trade gets pretty annoying.

Eh, pretty tired of TF2.

I mean hats weren't so bad when they were first out but after awhile it gets pretty annoying, plus hearing everyone wanting to trade gets pretty annoying.

Yeah, I've had to take a few breaks from the game recently. Just don't play in pub servers. Go to tf2lobby.com and play a 6v6. That's where the real fun is.

I mostly just played on Skillzero's house of /v/irgins

For now though I mostly want to play DotA/HoN, and then GW2 when that comes out.

zabu of nΩd;9566782 said:
Fuck minecraft's stupid fucking save file system with its eleventy billion files per save. I like to keep backups of my saves, and every time I have to move or delete one it can take my computer minutes. I have a bunch of them in my recycle bin right now and I think I'd literally have to leave my computer running overnight in order to delete them all.

oh no not minutes

the game is in java, no shit it's made of billions of tiny files.

Buying lots of stuff on Steam. Between this month and last months sale (the Thanksgving one)

So far I've gotten:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $7
Eve Online $5
Audiosurf $2.50
Left 4 Dead 2 $5
Overlord complete pack $3
Battlefield 2 complete pack $5
Splinter Cell: Double Agent $5
FlatOut 2 $1

Definitely looking forward to what else will be coming up!

for xmas my brother and i exchanged gifts via steam, sooo nerdy

he got me:
just cause 2
stalker
the witcher
new vegas
alpha protocol
(i seriously have no idea how i'm going to finish all of these over break haha, i'm just starting the witcher and it rules; next i'll probably do new vegas or just cause because i played that when my computer was shitty and it was a bummer)
I got him:
mass effect
mass effect 2 (both were only $30 and he hasn't played them so he's going to love it!)

1. What is your name
2. Are you playing the Vietnam expansion.
2a. If you are playing the Vietnam expansion you suck because I can't shoot at you/be shot at with you.

Bad Company 2 multiplayer is hard as fuck for beginners.

I know, I had it for the 360 and then worked my way up and unlocked everything. Buying it on steam is cheaper than Xbox Live so I'm just sticking with it on PC for now. But yeah, shitty guns ftl :/

1. What is your name
2. Are you playing the Vietnam expansion.
2a. If you are playing the Vietnam expansion you suck because I can't shoot at you/be shot at with you.

Username is gwarbot2, add me and lets play :V I won't be doing anything for awhile and I was gonna get on soon. And no, don't have the expansion yet (Waiting to see if it will go on sale).

I hope the new Steam deals today will be good.

My Bad Company 2 is not registered on Stem, and since the steam deals only apply to bfbc2 steam version, I will not be buying the vietnam expansion.

My name is Yngvi-Frey.

I don't plan on getting it; to get the steam discounts I would have to relevel my damned character. No thank you.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is surprisingly good. There's loads of variety in the levels and the combat system is great. It's no Arkham Asylum but if they keep going in this direction, the Spider-Man games are definitely going to improve.

I may get Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood soon. Ubisoft sent me a free DLC code for it and it's annoying me not being able to use it. I loved the second one and the new multiplayer looks sweet.

Bad Company 2 multiplayer is hard as fuck for beginners.

Bad Company 2 is the absolute shit. Best FPS game in history. That's my opinion on it anyways.

Anyways I found this funny ass (but annoying) boat glitch for the Vietnam expansion:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is dam hard online, harder than Most online FPS...which is a good change

Yeah, mostly because the game relies more on teamwork then anything else. And you can't talk to all your team members in the game. You can only talk to your other 3 teamates in your squad. The other 8 are completely silent. Unless your in a party chat or something, but still. It leaves the other 8 into the unknown you don't know what they do or how they play etc...