Gamers Thread

haha yeah and they were pretty effective against their other opponents... until they ran into me of course :heh:

Just completed Max Payne 2 on the PC for the...10th time or something like that. Damn, as fun as the first time I played it back in the day. Such a classic game with insane gameplay. Too bad the console ports to PS2\Xbox sucked ass, PC version is still as good as ever though. Please don`t fuck up the 3rd game Rockstar.

Man I fucking loved Max Payne. Unique mood, great gameplay...fucking great games. Looking forward to the third, although I'm sure it'll suck for some reason.

It doesn't look like it kept any of the unique mood you speak of, if you're truly curious as to why it will suck =)

Well, there's also the gameplay and level design...
Meh. I think we all know it'll be cover-based and 5 hours long, and Max will suddenly be really, really muscular.

have they actually shown anything besides the 3 screens that have been out for fucking years? i'm even doubting if it'll ever come out
haha, I hadn't even seen those screenshots, but it's fucking hilarious that I was spot on. I can pretty much guarantee a regenerating health system as well (although that actually works fine for Max Payne).

There need to be more games like the first 2 Max Payne games. Stranglehold didn't even come close.

Well, there's also the gameplay and level design...
Meh. I think we all know it'll be cover-based and 5 hours long, and Max will suddenly be really, really muscular.

Exactly, the few screenshots presented made it look like a cross between the majority of Resident Evil 5 and Modern Warfare 2.