Gamers Thread

I like MW2/3 but I still loled. And the game being advertised looks like random stupid shit for ADHD kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been having the fucking hardest time finding any games that were worth playing all the way through. I've gotten about halfway through tons and the tedium just makes them unenjoyable.

I never play games as soon as they come out because I like to wait for the price to drop. However, almost done with RE5. Also started playing Heavy Rain, and am absolutely addicted to it. Never played a game like it before and the story is amazing. I will be going back to my friend's house this weekend to finish it up.

Yeah it's way more linear, but as far as interaction and the missions/people etc.

Also picked up the Thief trilogy for less than 7$ on a Steam sale the other day. Missed that game so much (Thief TDP/Gold). Was my first FPS game ever back in the day. Gfx are obviously aged but the gameplay is still excellent.

So System Shock 2 is finally on GOG. Playing it now for the first time, never thought I'd be terrified of a 14 year old game. It does horror better than many modern attempts for sure. Good stuff.

Mass Effect 3 has been kicking my ass lately. Except for maybe like a couple promo items, I have all DLC installed. :kickass:

It's a great game, I think there is another single player DLC coming out, which should be the last one.

But IMO the DLC for Mass Effect 3 lacks compared to Mass Effect 2, especially it's "Lair of the Shadow Broker" that shit was fucking phenomenal for a DLC.

So the PS4 looks deeply underwhelming. Pretty fake looking trailer for Killzone. Another clearly-scripted Watch_Dogs trailer, although it's still the most interesting game coming out in the near future. Oh, and the console spies on you.

If Microsoft don't shit the bed they're going to eat Sony alive.

Is Path of Exile worth downloading? I've heard it equated to "What Diablo 3 should've been" but that seems like pretty high praise to me. Almost too good to be true.