Gamers Thread

So the PS4 looks deeply underwhelming. Pretty fake looking trailer for Killzone. Another clearly-scripted Watch_Dogs trailer, although it's still the most interesting game coming out in the near future. Oh, and the console spies on you.

If Microsoft don't shit the bed they're going to eat Sony alive.

Yeeesssss

Yup, if I ever had any plans of buying a PS4 (which I don't), I definitely won't now.

That not playing used games bullshit is fake. It's been confirmed that it doesn't support that.

Good move since if they did go down that path it would of run Sony to the ground.

Rumor is now that Microsoft was caught off guard by the PS4 reveal. So now, the rumor is that in April Microsoft is revealing the next Xbox.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is unbelievably fun. Slide tackling a dude into the air, cutting him in half straight down the middle, jumping up and ripping his spine out has never felt better. Some amazing boss fights as well. Buy it if you like action games.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is unbelievably fun. Slide tackling a dude into the air, cutting him in half straight down the middle, jumping up and ripping his spine out has never felt better. Some amazing boss fights as well. Buy it if you like action games.
Sure doesn't sound like a Metal Gear game to me. More like Ninja Gaiden. I'm sure it's fun as hell, but it feels like they just used the "Metal Gear" title to ride on their biggest cash cow, kinda like how Far Cry 2 had nothing to do with the first Far Cry, but they still used the name.

Mathiäs;10559843 said:
Hopefully they keep Live how it is and keep making games for 360, because I really don't want to buy a new system.

As it stands now, I think they'll still be making games for the 360 while the game is out for next-gen aswell. That's what I heard anyways.

Anyone looking forward to the new Tomb Raider? Personally I can't wait for this to come out, looks like they did a great job. The early reviews are all very positive, so maybe we can finally get a good Tomb Raider game again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Raider_(2013_video_game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h577puRphXQ

I can't fucking wait!!!!

Yeah, really happy to see the new Tomb Raider getting good reviews. It's been on my radar since it was first announced. With this and Bioshock Infinite coming out, March is going to be a good month for gaming.

Mathiäs;10559843 said:
Hopefully they keep Live how it is and keep making games for 360, because I really don't want to buy a new system.

The reason I even bought a console (360) was to be able to keep playing Madden once they discontinued it for PC back in 09. Eventually this will happen to the 360 but I hope it's not for quite a few years, until the 720 or whatever its going to be called is down to a reasonable price point. I'm frankly skeptical of there being a significant improvement in any important category with any new system. Graphics have really reached a level of marginal potential improvement (referred to separately from the physics engines), and nothing about an increase in platform power says anything about the quality of the gameplay itself, since plenty of NES games have more gameplay/replay quality than modern titles.

So I'm a good few hours into Tomb Raider and it's easily the best game of the year so far.

Yeah, I just beat it yesterday and enjoyed it alot, The story was pretty cool. Multiplayer is pretty fun aswell, although the hit detection seems a little shit, but other than that no complaints.

Anyone play Dark Souls? I enjoy the hell out of that game.

I bought it a while ago and thought it was great. However, I got to Blighttown, got horribly stuck and just stopped playing. I know I need to go back to it and I will one day but, between a full time job and all the other games I need to play, it's hard to find the time.

So, after finishing Tomb Raider, which is excellent, I went and bought all the other Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raiders. I'm having a great time with them so far.

Also, Bioshock Infinite comes out on Tuesday!

I've been hooked on Mass Effect. It's that thing at the back of my mind when I'm debating whether I should do my homework or not, hang out with my friends or not - but playing bass still reigns as the pinnacle of downtime.

I'm doin a Renegade run right now, through the whole trilogy.

^ I have managed to put off the last half of Mass Effect 3 since it came out. I'm dreading how disappointed I will be with the conclusion.

Awaiting Bioshock infinite. 7 hours till my download unlocks.