Gamers Thread

XCOM 2 is everything I wanted it to be, shitty performance and glitches aside. It's also pissing me the fuck off. Lost my squad to complete bullshit last night :(

Counter-Strike is literally the best game you'll ever play in your life
Haha its really fun. 8 bucks fro that steam sale last week so i couldn't pass that offer up. I suck so much but i just call it practice. I also need a new mouse.

Ive been playing Counter Strike off and on for like 15 years. Did you get 1.6 (shitty graphics) or Global offensive (better graphics but not as good)?

Call of Duty was fun when it was a WW2 shooter, seeing as there was no good game in that field. Now it's a cookie cutter prone as fast as you can game without any recoil. I haven't played the black ops, but the game is fucking out there now. Climbing on walls and flying, not for me. Tiny maps, no strategy, weak sauce Ozz.

Btw, Counter Strike is getting a weekly league to be televised on TBS, where is Call of Duty at? :)

Call of duty peaked with mw2. Went rapidly down hill.

For me CoD is only getting better, but then again I only play zombie mode, not the real game or real multiplayer. I still need to get Black Ops 3 and try out the new zombies for that game haven't gotten around to it yet.

Heroes 3 is the best game ever created, hands down. I've been playing it since it was released so it is like 15+ years. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory comes close second.

i have over 2500 hours on counter strike source and still play a minimum of an hour a day. i'm approaching pro standard on office but probably no other maps as i hardly play them anymore, and 50% of the game is nuanced map knowledge. it never gets old though man, it's so simple and so perfect.

don't like CS:GO though. i mean i could probably get into it to an extent but i don't like the direction they went with it at all.

Rainbow Six Siege is where it's at fellas. Shits mad competitive. And this game makes your heart race like crazy sometimes on how intense some games are. Love this shit. My only issue is that there's quite a few bugs, but nothing really game breaking. Just dumb shit like drones falling through the map and stuff like that.

i have over 2500 hours on counter strike source and still play a minimum of an hour a day. i'm approaching pro standard on office but probably no other maps as i hardly play them anymore, and 50% of the game is nuanced map knowledge. it never gets old though man, it's so simple and so perfect.

don't like CS:GO though. i mean i could probably get into it to an extent but i don't like the direction they went with it at all.

I stopped playing CS competitively because of Source, because that was such a terrible game. CSGO isn't that good compared to the old, but it's still the best FPS there is. What direction are you referring to?

it's just a personal taste thing really, i like my CS stripped down, not trying to appeal to the CoD crowd. shitty loading times too. beyond that i just don't like the feel of it, but again i'm sure that's just 'cause of what i'm used to. i know a lot of people still play source 'cause they feel the same way, but there seems a variety of different opinions. *shrug*

CS Beta 5.2 was probably the best one, but 1.6 was pretty good too. I've never played source or anything newer, CS-related or not.

The best FPS is probably Quake III Clan Arena though. More fun, more intense, more skill intensive, faster, etc. (compared to CS that is I have no idea about CoD, Battlefield, etc.).

Best game ever all categories probably goes to Suikoden II, Transport Tycoon Deluxe or Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. :)