Gamers Thread

Those games are hardcore competitive, I played one for a few minutes..but I think it's the most competitively played game in the world right now.

Been playing Destiny in my free time like a crackhead on a binge. I know I'm late to the party. Also I have yet to play Metal Gear Solid 5, and in honor of purchasing it I'm playing the entire series from the beginning. I'm on Metal Gear 2 right now, which is even more painful than Metal Gear, and I just want it to be over already so I can move on to Metal Gear Solid and actually enjoy playing these. Yeah.

Those games are hardcore competitive, I played one for a few minutes..but I think it's the most competitively played game in the world right now.
]

I don't play it but the 1st prize winner was 6.5 million at the world finals. for league of legends

I know you have a particular affinity for actual board games, you should pick it up. It utilizes leveling, powers, equipment, etc etc.... it's basically single character 40k with more cards and less miniatures.

I know you have a particular affinity for actual board games, you should pick it up. It utilizes leveling, powers, equipment, etc etc.... it's basically single character 40k with more cards and less miniatures.

Well I have Conquest. I also have bought Space Hulk, Betrayal at Calth, and now Deathwatch Overkill. However I need to finish painting the minis for BaC and haevn't even started on the ones for Overkill. Fortunately the Space Hulk minis are done in red and blue plastic and all one piece so no painting or assembly is necessary (although it makes it look cooler obv). Relic does sound interesting. Is it like Imperial Assault or Descent basically? (I'm totally being lazy in not just looking it up).

I linked info in the first post. You can paint the busts of this game, they're a nice detailed resin cast, but it's more of something you play when you have company rather than an artistic hobby.

So my d&d group is morphing into a Pokemon tabletop group (Pokemon tbt united, yeah it exists) and I'm fucking stoked. We all play as kids in a starter town with 'underdog' starters.

I've already decided... I'm gonna be Youngster Joy. I train mainly ghost and poison, play pranks, and grow irritable if people aren't wearing shorts. Very irritable.

I've been trying out the latest Hitman, and thus far it seems to still be afflicted by the malady of Absolution. I'll most likely wait till the whole thing releases on a PC disc to get the whole thing.