Gamers Thread

i've always liked the sound of this one. i believe EVERYBODY'S GONE TO THE RAPTURE is a similar sort of thing?

LOVE the name change btw. my ps3 username used to be Anomandaris iirc

i had to look that game up but yea it seems very similar although in Vanishing you can run.

i still need to read The Kharkanas Trilogy or well the two books that are out already

Anyone here want to play/school me in pokemon showdown later.

edit: If i build a team, would i be able to use those pokemon instead of the ones i get in the random battles? Also can someone please explain to me what the OU, BL, AG, stuff is?

go or showdown? go has its flaws obviously but is basically the realisation of a dream every original pokemon fanboy's had for 20 fucking years. i can't imagine being a part of that '90s era (i was 10 years old when the craze hit for the record) and not finding this exhilarating. they need to iron out the fucking glitches and server downtime etc though, and when they inevitably ruin it by adding all the next generation pokeshits i'll be the first to complain.

Nah, im talking about showdown. i dont fuck with mobile games, and the whole thing seems kind of stupid to me anyway.

Im from the 90's too, a lot of us never played pokemon and dont even know what it is outside of that one yellow looking thing we used to see on backpacks/folders(usually dorks) and commercials. You would more likely find us at the arcades or some shit.

edit: i actually had to look up that yellow things name in order to register for that Pokemon Showdown site.

Last edited:
... your usual, "TB YOU'RE SO TOUGH" bullshit? lmao. But which part of that post made you think i was tough? The part where i said i would break someones phone if they had their camera open pointing at me? That makes me tough? :lol: And oh yea i forgot its 2016, fuck privacy right? One thing is for sure, i would def. slap your eyeballs out of your head if you tried pulling this shit off in front of me. Hows that for tough?

Last edited:
You sound like a prime candidate for a new story about PokéMon Go. There have been enough crazy ones since the game came out.

"Man Arrested for Destruction of Property While Playing Nintendo Mobile Game"

Breaking a phone is a news story to you or where you're from? :lol:

You softies really need to take a good look in the mirror, and then check to see if your nads are still in place.

"Man Arrested for Destruction of Property While Playing Nintendo Mobile Game"
And this part doesn't even make any sense. English much?

Anyway, the funniest pokemon "new story" is this ...
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...teens-playing-pokemon-go-outside-home-w429546

... "did you get anything?" :lol:

There's nothing wrong with that headline at all grammatically or in terms of spelling, although I'm sure you will tell me again that there is without being able to explain why.

Almost every weird or dumb thing is a news story now.

lol, sad.

im not the one whos playing the game hurdurdur. Your sentence basically means i was playing pokemon, i broke my own phone and got arrested for destruction of property. Do you still not see it? I can tutor you if you want.

Now i see why you want some of the most simplistic statement to be broken down and "explained" to you.

Where does it say that you broke your own phone? Did it become impossible to see other people while you're walking around or something?

Literally explain where it says what you're claiming. It doesn't.

I don't play these games but I doubt highly that other people and their mobile devices become impervious to destruction while you're playing.