Gamers Thread

Also, I dislike Pokemon that are an attempt to be real world objects and running out of ideas has caused later gens to have more of them. Like trubbish, the fucking garbage Pokemon. Really? Its literally garbage made sentient.

Reactions: Baroque
Also, I dislike Pokemon that are an attempt to be real world objects and running out of ideas has caused later gens to have more of them. Like trubbish, the fucking garbage Pokemon. Really? Its literally garbage made sentient.

Actually those objects aren't due to lack of ideas, they have cultural relevance in Japan.

Trubbish, Muk, same difference tbh.

what level are you on go? quite a team you've assembled there!

14. Thank you kindly! Protip, might be bs, but I got all three eevolutions by naming them a certain way prior to evolution. Look it up.

And CIG dude I can get behind a sword but not garbage for fucks sake. Even if that was some ancient Japanese legend from the puke dynasty, idgaf, garbage as a battle pet is a stupid idea.

14. Thank you kindly! Protip, might be bs, but I got all three eevolutions by naming them a certain way prior to evolution. Look it up.

And CIG dude I can get behind a sword but not garbage for fucks sake. Even if that was some ancient Japanese legend from the puke dynasty, idgaf, garbage as a battle pet is a stupid idea.

yeah i'm aware of the eevee thing cheers, i've only come across a couple though and they were pretty weak. i believe vaporeon is inherently the strongest of the three evolutions on this game so i'm gonna aim for that first.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Muk isn't garbage, he's chemical waste found in a lab and a perfectly logical pet for every child.

You're garbage.

Reactions: CiG
idk i bet if you asked a Japanese person if trubbish has cultural significance to them they'd laugh at you.

Well if you asked them in such a dumb ass simplistic way then sure. Also, I didn't say modern culture. Most Japanese people under a certain age don't even know how to wear a kimono properly lol.

You're garbage.

Verse me irl. I'll fuck you up niqqa. And I'll do it with all the Pokemon you hate.

Edit:

what about the one that's an ice cream cone that one's pretty gay

The Vanill- family of Pokemon were created by James Turner, a British designer.

Last edited:
This is my group I haven't really evolved anything besides the top 3, the rest have been literally caught at that CP Level, so some of these are gonna be high once I do level them up, especially Weepinbell

13731669_10153768845941381_4922265204797969376_n.jpg

nice, that's a better squad than mine. got 41k stardust in reserve though! i caught a 676CP seadra today, best thing i have so far in terms of strength+rarity.

Who needs guns when you have the power of the fist?