Gamers Thread

m9azx5.png

10f2ybr.png

squad highlights atm

m9azx5.png

10f2ybr.png

squad highlights atm

Well you're way past me now, my best is like a 750 Hypno because it's Drowzee central here and I've already managed to evolve 3 of them! I'm level 13 so finally starting to find some high CP Pokemon in the wild. I've hatched two 10km eggs and got a Scyther and an Onix but their CP is quite low.

Did you use the trick to make sure you got Vaporeon from your Eevee?

powered up the top 3 a bit, still got 35k stardust in reserve tho. i've actually caught all of those top 6 in the wild aside from vaporeon obviously, weaker versions in most cases though.

Well you're way past me now, my best is like a 750 Hypno because it's Drowzee central here and I've already managed to evolve 3 of them! I'm level 13 so finally starting to find some high CP Pokemon in the wild. I've hatched two 10km eggs and got a Scyther and an Onix but their CP is quite low.

Did you use the trick to make sure you got Vaporeon from your Eevee?

i'm jealous as fuck of your scyther! all i get is 5k eggs :( mr. mime was my only 10k.

yeah i went into a nearby town and drowzees were everywhere there. not so much here, but i did randomly catch a wild hypno.

i did indeed use the trick!

any of you guys who emulate should all play THIS if you haven't already. was talking to pompey about it the other day, figured i'd post here too. a totally unheralded, metal as fuck ps2 gem. the guy playing it is fucktarded but hopefully you get the idea. there's another side to the game too which is basically MGS set in the senate, if that appeals.

haha. i caught a 16cp pidgeot yesterday. twas easier to catch than these 100+ pidgeys, i pretty much ignore any common shit over 100cp these days unless i'm really well stocked on balls.

snagged a geodude and magnemite today, up to 53 species now.

Slow day at work and nabbed me a squirtle. Named him Lil Bubba. If I ever get the evo I'm naming him Big Bubba. The beauty of simplicity.

Colossal Bubba lol

Also, I've been playing the Star Trek timelines game from Google play and it is solid as shit. There's a little bit of the pay to play bullshit and waiting, but it really doesn't affect the enjoyment too greatly. Various facets involved, highly recommended. I just hit captain level 10. @The Butt and @The Ozzman check it out

Went to visit a friend in Manchester today and caught a load of Pokemon and levelled up to 16. My best catch was a 614 Dragonair! I also got enough Psyducks to evolve one into a Golduck. Up to 59 species now.

There are quite a lot of Magikarp there as well so I'm up to 63/400 Magickarp candy for the Gyrados.

dammit, i need to go to manchester. crewe and hanley are the most built up places i've been to since i got it.

i'm lvl 19 but only have 61 so you're catching me big time! i don't even have a dratini let alone a dragonair. :/ i'd be interested to see how our pokedexes compare.

Just got myself a Gamecube. The first games I plan on buying are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. What are some other essentials? No party games please.

Reactions: CiG
dammit, i need to go to manchester. crewe and hanley are the most built up places i've been to since i got it.

i'm lvl 19 but only have 61 so you're catching me big time! i don't even have a dratini let alone a dragonair. :/ i'd be interested to see how our pokedexes compare.

You definitely should go to Manchester. There are Pokestops every 2 minutes! And people setting lures off everywhere.

I'll list what's in my Pokedex and then you can tell me what I have that you don't and vice versa.

Squirtle, Wartortle
Caterpie, Metapod, Buttfree
Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill
Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot
Rattata, Raticate
Spearow, Fearow
Sandshrew
Nidoran female
Nidoran male
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Zubat, Golbat
Oddish, Gloom
Paras
Venonant, Venomoth
Diglet
Meowth
Psyduck, Golduck
Poliwag, Polywhirl
Abra
Bellsprout, Weepingbell
Tentacool
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Seal
Shellder
Gastly, Haunter
Onix
Drowzee, Hypno
Krabby, Kingler
Koffing
Seadra
Goldeen, Seaking
Staryu
Scyther
Jinx
Magikarp
Eevee
Dratini, Dragonair

I'm very close to evolving: Eevee, Paras, Staryu, Shellder, Slowpoke and Haunter.

Just got myself a Gamecube. The first games I plan on buying are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. What are some other essentials? No party games please.

F-Zero GX is probably my favorite Gamecube title. The story mode offers a good challenge and it will take you quite a while to finish all of the content in the game.

Tales of Symphonia is also a good bet.

Reactions: CiG