Gamers Thread

Some aspects of WOW really piss me off. Like when I run away from fights the enemies still run and kill me. Its still fun and addicting. I'll have to convince my parents to pay for it before the trial runs out.

Some aspects of WOW really piss me off. Like when I run away from fights the enemies still run and kill me. Its still fun and addicting. I'll have to convince my parents to pay for it before the trial runs out.

If you run far enough away they'll go back. What kind of character did you make?

It sucks it's not coming out for the Wii. Nothing is really coming out on the Wii right now. I wish companies would take advantage of the Wii remote.

I think console gaming in general is going down hill. Now people are probably gonna start playing more computer games.

Pokemon Red and Blue are my childhood.
Yellow, bitch. Because picachu or w/e follows you around.

What I like about gold and silver is that you get twice the amount of gyms.
Hellz yeah. Because the gyms are all so special and unique.
Seriously, after the first 8, the original 8 gyms, now 9-16, were a joke - you just blast through them because they didn't make the game hard enough.

Anyone know where the Dry Hills are in Diablo II are??? I'm stuck and can't find them. Just a giant head and some swamp looking thing that looks blue on the auto map.
You realize that the game has randomized maps, right?
That said, just keep looking. I recommend going around the edge of the area looking for exits or stairs up or down a cliff.

What do you play?

I had PS3, but I've sold it. I had The Simpsons' game and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008; sold them too.

Sometimes I play with my computer, and I have various games (Need For Speed Carbon, Toca Race Driver, FlatOut 2, Carmageddon TDR 2000, Euro Rally Champion, The Day After). All good games.

I think console gaming in general is going down hill. Now people are probably gonna start playing more computer games.
Modern console gaming never had a point anyway. A cheaper computer would give you the same performance while being able to do more than just serve as a platform for games.

The controller is another issue.