Gamers Thread

You realize that the game has randomized maps, right?
That said, just keep looking. I recommend going around the edge of the area looking for exits or stairs up or down a cliff.

Yes, but I was walking around with the auto map on and it looked like a wall because the two points were so close. So I ended up walking around the edge of the entire map. I'm currently at the beginning of Act IV. This game is fucking long as hell compared to the first Diablo.

pikachu's goodbye
i close my eyes, and i can see, the day we met, just one moment and i knew, youre my best friend, do anything... for you... we've gone so far, and done so much, and i feel... like we've always been together, right by my side, through thick and thin... you're the part of my life, i'll always remember...

THE TIME HAS COME
ITS FOR THE BEST I KNOW IT
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT YOU AND I
SOMEHOW SOMEWAY
WOULD HAVE TO SAY
GOODBYE

this is for the best............ i guess

Who's your favorite character? I'm pretty good with Mitsurugi, but I recently started using Siegfreid and I'm getting better at him.

hmmm...I'm the best with Kilik and sueng Mina. Cervantes is pretty good. I used Ivy on the dreamcast and ps1 versions, but her moves were to hard on ps2. I hate voldo. he;s so gay.
Mitsurugi and siegfriend are pretty decent, I usually put them on my team, for team battles.

I used to use Kilik a lot when I played the first game in arcades. I never played the second one but when I got the third I forgot everything I knew about playing him.

And despite having Setsuka in my avatar, I never play her. She's the most annoying one to play against in the hands of the computer or someone good with her.

Voldo can be great, but it's sometimes difficult to control him when he's spinning in all directions. Yoshimitsu is very cool, especially with his Sword Pogo style.
I thought Setsuka was worthless at first, but she's damn good at close range. I've been getting better with her. And yea, she's definitely one of the most annoying
to play against, second only to Mitsurugi.

High-level Tekken gameplay is so ridiculously deep. High, mid and low attacks and blocking them correctly. Ducking, sidesteps and throws. Punishing whiffs and frame disadvantages. Recognizing the attack animations of every character in the game. Some characters even have multiple stances with a different movelist each, some moves leading into other stances, etc etc. It's insane.

Having said that, my Hwoarang rapes face.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXb20UjYPpk[/ame]
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Khe8vejt1Ko&feature=related[/ame]
:kickass::kickass::kickass:

edit:that's not me btw, some crazy koreans

So I had another FFXII all-day session. I discovered 2 new areas (the necrohol of nabudis and the nabreus deadlands) and one triggered a video that leads me to believe I shouldn't have gone there yet (also because the monsters there are pure pwnage). I wonder how far I am from the end...