Gamers Thread

I loaded WoW up a few months ago after playing GW2 for a year. Not that GW2 is perfect, but I uninstalled after 45 minutes... graphics, no dodging, quests, random rolls on whether you hit or not... It did great things to grow the genre while having a terrible influence on its direction.

A little update on the broken PS4. I ended up getting a refund from Amazon and found another one on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. I paid a little extra for it, but I was pissed and impatient about this broken console shit. I've been playing Battlefield 4 a shitload too. It's fuckin' awesome as long as the game is working correctly.

I loaded WoW up a few months ago after playing GW2 for a year. Not that GW2 is perfect, but I uninstalled after 45 minutes... graphics, no dodging, quests, random rolls on whether you hit or not... It did great things to grow the genre while having a terrible influence on its direction.

Random rolls on hitting? No? Hit is determined by how much hit/expertise you have on your gear (both of which they're doing away with next expansion)

and WoW is 10x the game that GW2 is.

EDIT: Been playing Persona 4 Golden again lately, trying to finish it eventually ha.

7QQbKDT.jpg

Just got my 3DS XL and apparently Nintendo do not include power adapters because they count on you owning a normal DS already, what bullshit is that. Now I can't play Fire Emblem Awakening because all stores that sell adpters are closed, fuck.

Just got my 3DS XL and apparently Nintendo do not include power adapters because they count on you owning a normal DS already, what bullshit is that. Now I can't play Fire Emblem Awakening because all stores that sell adpters are closed, fuck.

Man I was looking at the charger for that, and it's fuckin weird. I use the same cable for my gba and my normal ds no problem, that thing looks like a phone charger though.

Maybe give a phone charger a try.

Played a shit ton of The Last of Us this weekend. What a brilliant game! Reminds me of Uncharted. Really tempted to buy a ps3 even though the ps4 already came out. Just want something to play while at home.

I generally don't care much for JRPGs, but I'm loving Valkyrie Profile. Also started up Terranigma, which has been fun starting but I'm not sure that it's going to be one I come anywhere near finishing.

That is bizarre - mine came with a power adapter.

I generally don't care much for JRPGs, but I'm loving Valkyrie Profile. Also started up Terranigma, which has been fun starting but I'm not sure that it's going to be one I come anywhere near finishing.

Valkyrie Profile is an interesting game, but it gets quite repetitive.

Been working on EV training pokemon for a "battle group" between some friends of mine.

So far I've got Gardevoir (with FIVE perfect IVs) trained in speed and special attack, Leafeon (with pretty garbage IVs <_<) trained in attack and speed, and currently I'm training my to be Goodra in special attack and maybe HP I'm not 100% sure...

That is bizarre - mine came with a power adapter.

I've heard that they include adapters only in the US for some reason, it's strange.

Persona games is actually one of the reasons why I ordered a 3DS, I often watch LP:s of them but I've never actually played one.

Fire Emblem Awakening is fantastic, anyone who likes Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle or Vandal Hearts needs to check it out.

Getting a 3DS for Persona isn't the best idea since there isn't a Persona game out for the system (unless you mean the overall SMT series which has SMT4, Devil Survivor, Soul Hackers on the system) until sometime next year when Persona Q comes out.

Yeah, FE:A is solid. It has a lot of flaws to it that really bring the game down for me. Not having any real objectives outside of "rout the enemy" and the maps not being all that interesting is my biggest complaint. Another major one is that the game goes from ridiculously easy prior to Lunatic to absurdly hard on Lunatic - there isn't a curve as much as there is a huge spike in difficulty.

So my little sisters xbone boots up to a black screen. Awesome.

Give it time. I had the same thing. It usually means a system update was being downloaded.

I was on the Xbox One logo screen for about 10 mins before it actually got to the dashboard.

Is two hours enough time? :lol: I'm thinking of trying the flash drive offline update.

Shiiit lol... I don't know then lol

I think I might have read somewhere that you have to unplug everything and plug it back in. And things might work again, not sure though.

So I went to upgrade my Star Craft 2 account to the new expansion Heart of the Swarm, and I forgot my question which they ask before you can upgrade. It was what different name would I call myself. I don't remember, so I typed in a few names, none of which worked, and now my account is blocked. So nice, thank you blizzard, I wanted to give you money now you block my account, and the only way to get it back is if I know the answer to the question which I don't remember.