Gamers Thread

Also, as much as I like FFX, it was linear as shit so I have trouble understanding how you see that game as the last one worth playing and then look at FFXV and say, it doesn't look like it's even up to the standard of X.

I loved it when it came out. Might sound unfair but I bought the remaster and the voice acting was enough to demotivate me from finishing it again. Almost completely unbearable.

Been breeding pokemon and trying to get my dex filled. I want the shiny charm but in the same breath I'm afraid I might lose interest. EV training pokemon in Pelago passively is pretty damn cool, I might actually play online a bit on my actual 3DS.

Oh hey for anyone just getting the game or whatever, keep in mind the Apricorn balls from G/S appear in this game but are the absolutely rarest pokeballs in the game. It's literally easier to get master balls, theyre one-of, no matter what. If you want to catch a pokemon in one, you get one shot then would have to soft reset if you fail. Pokemon can, however, pass their balls down while breeding.

Point being, if you have any of them you dont care about, Heavy/Moon/Lure/Fast/Level/Love/Friend/Moon balls do let me know, I'll gladly trade you for them.

I used my Lure Ball today to catch a Marill and messed around for a while until I now have.... Adamant, Huge Power, Belly Drum/Aqua Jet Lure Ball Marills. Thought I might as well bling him out just for fun.
If anyone else would like one, or Adamant Fast Ball Intimidate Growlithe, let me know.

I have Pokemon Sun now, any of you still play?

Also played the board game Paris Connection with my son. fun stuff, one of the few strategy games that's actually fun to play with both kids and adults.

I have Pokemon Sun now, any of you still play?

Yeah. I'm post game, Alola dex finished. Just got the shiny charm. I haven't played in the last couple days though, going through some of my gen 4/5 stuff to get it ready for the bank update.

I could play competitive but after reading around on smogon/showdown and seeing the only truly viable online Pokémon from this gen, save a couple, are the fairy quintet and a few of the ultra beasts.

I really don't feel like battling Landorus and Ferrothorn for all eternity. I would like to see the supposedly devastating power of Tapu Lele and Bulu first hand though.

But yeah, if you guys want any Pokémon you can still just let me know. I have almost every Alola dex Pokémon on hand and nearly every other fucking one waiting for the bank update.

Reactions: Baroque
Beat the Space Hulk: Deathwing campaign while getting all relics. The atmosphere is true, and there's a solid experiential core there. However, the devs really need to do a lot of tweaks and add multiplayer content.

Separately, picked up Space Hulk: Ascension bundle on sale and loving it.

Mostly play 3DS/PS3. Imma huge RPG nerd fuck.

Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei, and The Elder Scrolls/Fallout series are my fix. Other than that, I'm an avid player of Devil May Cry 3 and Super Mario 64. Those are my big addictions.