Gaming Thread

Pretty awesome DA2 trailer on their facebook page. All my worries about this game are gone. Stoked.
I'm gonna try to actually find out nothing at all about DA2. Not which companions you'll recruit, what changes there will be, what the story will be, nothing. I think it'll make for an exciting game experience when you don't know if the NPC you're talking to is a possible companion or not :)

That would indeed be interesting. I already know way to much about it, so I'm not even gonna try.

On a funny note, I didn't know that Wynne was a companion character til my second playthrough of DA because I killed her right away in the circle tower in my first game.

That would indeed be interesting. I already know way to much about it, so I'm not even gonna try.
I think so too. I'm curious to find out what it's like to play a game without really knowing anything about it. Because to me, even minor bits of info are spoilers. Which also means I'll fail grotesquely in avoiding them.

On a funny note, I didn't know that Wynne was a companion character til my second playthrough of DA because I killed her right away in the circle tower in my first game.
You like bullying old people, huh?

I think so too. I'm curious to find out what it's like to play a game without really knowing anything about it. Because to me, even minor bits of info are spoilers. Which also means I'll fail grotesquely in avoiding them.

You've shown far more will power than I. I've already gone through the forums and read everything I can, watched trailers and gameplay videos multiple times each.

You've shown far more will power than I. I've already gone through the forums and read everything I can, watched trailers and gameplay videos multiple times each.
The power of game-virginity compels me!

Thats why you play through twice! Once evil and once good!
Meh, I dunno. Where the fun in running around in your boxers, laughing maniacally and killing everything? Well, except in real life then.

Yep, just sittin' around.

ScreenShot30.jpg

Holy fuck I'm balding!

ScreenShot28.jpg

I'm down with some of my hair back

ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot25.jpg