Gaming Thread

Got the new Goldeneye for the Wii on Tuesday. Hadn't had a chance to play it until today, as Jim was been over at my house until last night when he got on a train back to Seattle. I bought a Wii specifically for this game. Has been worth every dime.

Wait, what? I didn't know you played New Vegas.
Yeah I randomly bought Fallout 3 a couple years ago and fell in love with it instantly. It's everything I love about video games, so I couldn't resist New Vegas.

I don't game much at all, but I do indeed love those games. First time I've lost track of time playing games since I was a kid. "Holy shit it's 4am already?? I have to work in 4 hours, damn!"

ScreenShot52.jpg

Yeah I randomly bought Fallout 3 a couple years ago and fell in love with it instantly. It's everything I love about video games, so I couldn't resist New Vegas.

I don't game much at all, but I do indeed love those games. First time I've lost track of time playing games since I was a kid. "Holy shit it's 4am already?? I have to work in 4 hours, damn!"
Huh, weird, never knew that about you. Ever played the previous Fallouts? They were the ones I fell in love with.

Normally I dont get into the whole PC vs Console debate but damn I wish I played PC games right now. Just bought Mass Effect 2 (again) and damn if my fucking TV didnt crap out. Only one TV in the house and Im out of work at the moment so no new TV for us right now. This royally blows. :devil:

They kept on incessantly reminding me that patrolling the Mojave makes them wish for a nuclear winter.

But seriously though, it was funny, I snuck up behind one who was sitting down and then punched his head off, and then another dude came and sat down on the lap of the now headless corpse, so I punched his head off too. Now there's a headless corpse sitting on the lap of a headless corpse.