Gaming Thread

I really hope they revamp the spell system and menu system and use Frostbite engine, the snow weather effect's in that are impressive.

Plus destructible enviroments would be interesting, especially with new spells. blasting through walls with a fireball would be pretty lol.

Yeah somehow ashley always came off as a bitch whereas kaiden was always in my party fuckin shit up. It kinda went opposite in the second one though as I liked Miranda more and Jacob was cool but not great.

The trailer was pretty fucking badass, I wish they hadn't revealed it though because holiday 2011? FUCK THAT. its so far away I can hardly believe it and by the time it rolls around I will have kinda gotten out of the game and forgotten a lot of it. I guess I can do like always and just replay the first one, then the 2nd one and transport my new save into the 3rd one to keep the ball rolling, now that will be a busy weekend haha!

Hopefully Deus ex 3 will hold me over for a while, the newest trailer seriously looks great and the atmosphere is ridiculously cool. I cannot wait for that game and it's release is almost hereeee

Yeah I was planning on marathoning through the first two games before the release of ME3. I did that for ME2, and it really gives you a better feeling of continuation with the character.

It's weird because I'm normally a sucker for any girl with black hair. I probably would have fell in love with Ashley if she ever had her hair down and took it out of that stupid bun.

But Ms.Holier Than Thou was so desperate for martyrdom. I was all too happy to give her that death wish.

Now I need you all to stop what you're doing (unless that's masturbation, because this is material suited for that activity) and understand that this is finally coming out - I mean Max knows exactly what I'm talking about before he even sees the vid, but just on top of everything, 2011 is gonna shape up to be a great year from what this looks like:

Psyched, excited, aroused, ecstatic; all are understatements to describe my state of mind right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I always hated the dialogue with kaiden though, that may be one of the reasons why i never liked him (rarely used him in my party either. If i wanted a biotic, id use liara, if i wanted a tech, id use Tali). Ashley has some good dialogue, except for all the god stuff.

i hate those non gameplay game previews, though. games are games; not movies. show me game footage if you want to excite me.

that being said, i am totally anxious for eld 5 (nothing to do with the trailer though) :)

im still playing half life. the best game.

i hate those non gameplay game previews, though. games are games; not movies. show me game footage if you want to excite me.

that being said, i am totally anxious for eld 5 (nothing to do with the trailer though) :)

im still playing half life. the best game.

Agreed x 100000

I already knew Elder Scrolls 5 was nearly finished, this stupid "trailer" is nothing to get excited about. Some voice actor talking about cryptic things we can't understand yet, whoopdifuckingdoo. (Sorry, bad mood today)

Also, Bethesda are terrible when it comes to information before the game comes out. The only thing we knew before Oblivion came out was that there would be a groundbreaking radiant AI system that never happened.

Don't get me wrong, Morrowind is my favorite RPG. But I'm expecting this to be even more watered down than Oblivion. People are crying about the Oblivion engine being outdated, so I imagine Bethesda is more concerned about making a pretty game again for casual gamers.

Again, sorry. This was a good way to vent the angst I'm feeling right now. I swear, if I could direct a traditional fantasy RPG and had a good team of programmers it would be the best thing you ever played.