Gaming Thread

I'm way more looking forward to ME3 than ESV. I never even finished Oblivion haha

I love oblivion but I feel the same way. It was a really fun game but that epic cinematic feel of ME and the fact that you get so sucked into the story that each decision seriously feels intense really makes it one of my favorite games. I can't wait to see what they do with the next elder scrolls game because they're always pushing the graphics, world and gameplay but I care about the ME story a lotttt more tbh (oblivion I hardly even think about the story although going into the other world was pretty fuckin sweet)

I might agree if ME had the replay value of oblivion or if ME2 had been any good :(

Also, Bethesda are terrible when it comes to information before the game comes out. The only thing we knew before Oblivion came out was that there would be a groundbreaking radiant AI system that never happened.
wat?? you clearly didn't go on youtube then, there were tons of previews/gameplay videos of different aspects of the game, I remember watching one like 4 months before it came oiut where he was wandering around chorrol showing off the graphs and the AI system and I remember it was before it came out because the lady he was showing off wasn't even in the finished product.

I might agree if ME had the replay value of oblivion or if ME2 had been any good :(

wat?? you clearly didn't go on youtube then, there were tons of previews/gameplay videos of different aspects of the game, I remember watching one like 4 months before it came oiut where he was wandering around chorrol showing off the graphs and the AI system and I remember it was before it came out because the lady he was showing off wasn't even in the finished product.

I followed Oblivion religiously for two years before it came out. Sure, there were a few gameplay videos. All which mislead us into thinking there would be some amazing AI system and the game wouldn't be utterly and completely ruined by level scaling.

Having said that, I'm not nearly as excited for Mass Effect 3 as I am for Elder Scrolls 5.

Mass Effect is like every Bioware RPG. The first time I play it, I'm enthralled. I'm in love. It's amazing. After I beat it once (which takes no time at all even doing sidequest because Bioware games are way too short) I have no desire to ever touch it again. Bioware is horrible at replay value.

Then again, I'm the type of guy who would rather put his dick in a blender than watch the same movie twice. Which is what Bioware games are. Movies for the casual gamer.

ITS A SHOOTER, OMFG JESUS DIED SO THAT OUR RPGS WOULDN'T BE MADE INTO SHOOTERS!

pretty much minus the jesus part, I played Mass Effect because it was a good blend of both, ME2 was just "streamlined" and watered down. Same reason i ill probably hate DA2.

if a game doesn't get me in the first few hours what reason is there to keep playing? I will still be bored a few hours later.

I think 8 is the limit, although it MIGHT be 10. I know the limit can be annoying but it should encourage you to be constantly fusing them.

Edit-Actually, I think it is 10.

Trust me, if you diversify enough, you will find good combination. It's not about the type, it's about the level. Fuse high levels.

This is not the case in Nocturne where you have to be careful. Although in Nocturne you can see the result.

God dammit now I accidentally hooked up with Chihiro even though I didn't even try to. The game warned me that if I'd be seen with another girl, there might be consequences... but half of all the social links are girls. And there I was thinking I'd at least get to decide whether or not to hook up with someone. Geez.