Gaming Thread

I couldnt even get through Oblivion. Sometimes a game just has too much. I think FO3 is a good example of a long game that has just enough. 50-60 hours gameplay is great. Dragon Age is pretty good that way too. But maybe thats just my ADD talking.

yeah I have bad ADD when it comes to games I have like 20 games on my comp right now and I keep switching back and forth between like 75% of them (minus League of Legends which I play frequently).

just bought Witcher though, Usually I don't buy single player games and just torrent them, but 5 bucks? can't go wrong.

And I don't remember but I think I pre-ordered the second one.

FUCKING STEAM. I can't seem to make it work, it used to work but recently I tried to open it because my brother sent me a few games for christmas (the witcher, new vegas and one more) and it says can't connect to server -102 or something like that.

Every time I try to open the gift or get onto anything online in steam i keep getting that error where I can't connect to the server yet I'm in the program and in online mode and have tried EVERYTHING. what could possibly be going wrong? this is killing me because i have the day off and i really want to play the witcher but can't get this shit working ARGH